Prologue

My alarm clock starting beeping, I sighed and turned to a side to turn it off. I stood up, I felt so light headed and dizzy. Suddenly Edward appeared right be side me when I was trying to concentrate.

"Edward!" I shouted when he touched me.

"Hi Bella."

I shook my head trying to focus at him, but I didn't seem to concentrate so well. I felt very differen't and didn't feel so right.

"I'm going to go to the washroom."

I ran into the washroom. Once I was in there a let out a huge sigh and looked at my self in the mirror, my hair was a huge mess.  I started to brush it, and I had a lot of tangles in it.

"Ouch."

Edward knocked on the door of the bathroom, "Bella? Are you okay?"

I jumped at the sound of his voice, "Uh..I'm fine!"

I looked in the mirror again and continued brushing my hair, I noticed something about my eyes, they looked like they were changing colour. I blinked a couple times, I thought it was probably my sight.

"Huh?" I said in a shock.

My eyes were actually changing from dark brown to a bright red colour.

I started panicking, I can't be turning into a vampire now, I just can't!

"Bella!" said Edward when he rushed in the bathroom, "What wrong?"

"Edward, my eyes are changing colour!"

Edward rolled his eyes and looked straight back at me. "They look fine to me."  and he started chuckling.

"Wh-What..?"

I looked back into the mirror, and I saw that my eyes stopped changing colour. I gasped and looked back at Edward.

"But It was true.."

"Oh, be serious Bella!"

I went up to Edward and grabbed his wrist and lead him back into my room. It felt like my eyes were stirring and they started to hurt.

Once Edward looked back at me, he gasped and his eyes were huge. He sniffed the air and he noticed something different.  "Bella you were right, who did this to you..?" 

I shook my head and shrugged. When I looked at Edward he looked so sad with his eyes sparkling. I looked at my skin, it looked paler then ever. I was already pale as it is, but this was worse.  "Edward.. this all started when.. this guy bit me. In my dream."

Edward growled, "How come you never told me this before?"

I shrugged and replied, "I was just too scared to tell you anything."

"Bella I am going to kill this guy, whom ever done this to you."

"How do you know it was him-"

Edward interuped, "It wasn't a dream Bella it was all real and I can't believe this even happened to you."

There was a knock at the door and I jumped, OH NO ITS CHARLIE.

"Quick quick hide." I said to Edward.

I quickly jumped into bed and started to pretend to sleep. The door opened a crack.

"Bells? Oh...you are sleeping okay." 

What am I going to do and how am I going to deal with this? I can't just tell my dad straight out, he would probably like shoot me or something or panic so much.

What can I do?