Blackdown

P.O.V.
Hunter

The horses hooves made a steady clater on the hot gravel road and in the horizon it was wavy, an alusion set in the divets of the road as we continued to ride onwords.
It was a hot sunny day so most of the walkers hid in the shady damp woods but there screeches and growls notified me they were taratorials meaning they come in packs and will kill eachother if they came near one an others packs it also notified me that they were hungry and looking for a fight.

Finally there was more than just a beating hot sun in front of me the tops of walls rose up from the horizon and soon the walls would be totally visable and would block the sun from my face. The walls were huge about 4 stories high and they went out farther then I could see, it was covered in vines and all sorts of plants,in the middle 1 large medal gate with 2 snipers on ether side and behind the gate 2 gards.

My stomach began to turn as the doors started to open and Zeena my pet wolf had her withers up I bet she felt the same way. The worst part is when the gates shut behind me knowing that now there was no escape and I was trapped inside with no were to run.

We walked some more were there were other gates and security tipe things.
It it was all so strange to me. finger prints, scanning I guess living on your own in the woods does something to you, you know.

We were riding again one of the men spoke.

"So hunter right" he said
"Ya" I replied quietly

"You ever been to a place like this?"

"No sir" I said in a bit of a sarcastic voice while lighting a sigerett

"Well I can tell you this is one of the most safe places left in the world, yep good ol' blackdown" he said as he wiped the sweat from his forhead .

There was a silents
And then he fake coughed then said

"Well we better get you set up in your new bunker" he said as he pulled the ranes of his horse and trotted forward the other 2 men followed as I did as well.

We began to walk again and we got to the "bunkers" really just big white tents but with cament floors and medal rods threw them they were about as big as a dining room they also had windows (plastic) and wooden doors with bunk beds and such but they were better compared to a tree.
Then the boys came up to the side of the rode some not wearing T- shirts just army pants and combat boots they were smoking playing cards climbing on the tops of the tents fighting checking out wepons selling stuff working out but the only thing they all did was look at me. Zeena being overpertectiv of me was growing and snarling but I though terrified calmly rode along and smoked my cigarette showing no fear at all.