one

she wanted escape, wanted  a better life than one with a boy who paid her no attention, and a mother that's never there.

arabella sighed as she climbed in to bed in her pjs. sleep was the only way she escaped. closing her tired eyes, ready for sleep to succumb her she heard a knock at the window.

she rolled over to face it, to see the outline of harry. his expression was one of tiredness, his curls sticking up in all directions from probably tossing and turning. the thing is this happened all the time. harry would knock at her window, because he couldn't sleep.

unless he was with her. which made no sense, because harry ignored her in school. everywhere actually other than at night when he needed some sleep.

arabella hated how it made her feel, she knew he was using her. so why did she let him?

why the h.ell would she let him hold her a night? when by morning he's gone, and he acts like it has never happened.

simple, she was lonely. it's not like she actually had feelings for him how could she? he ignored her.

nonetheless, whenever harry appeared at the window that night she would get the best sleep. so when he appears tonight she motions for him to come in. 

she's in dire need to escape.

harry's finger's lift up the window with ease, as he climbed through shutting it behind him. arabella watches from her bed already covered up in her duvet, taking in harry's appearance his usual black skinny jeans adorning his legs and a white tee.

she watches as she has many times before, harry kick off his worn boots on her shag carpet before making his way over to her. to the bed.

wordlessly he climbs into the bed beside her, the bed shifting with his height. he slips under the duvet the temperature underneath the blankets rising with another body. 

his arms wrap themselves around arabella's waist pulling them to his chest. arabella let out a comfortable sigh as she  began to drift off to sleep.

this was just how it was.

{ i hope you like this }