“ You are freshman, right?” he nodded with his bag still on his chest squeezing it. Why was he so nervous. “ Then tell me why these douche bags bullied you?”

“ I don't know I mean i'm new here and don't know anyone. I was just looking for principle office” he said lowly. Ohhh,this guy is so cute.

“ And?”

“ And I was walking and the boy with the brown hair bumped into me . Then he tells me that I have to apologise to him. I said that will not cause he bumped into me” I smiled at him. This boy was brave” Then his friends come and started to bullied me and one of them pushed me on the ground.” He finished.

“Hmm..do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?.” He looked me suprised.

But why? I don't want you to be sorry for me.” He was getting to go to class now but I grabbed  his hand said.

“ I'm not. Look Oliver I just don't want you to be alone when you don't know anyone here, okay?” he just nodded but with eyes to the ground.

After time he whispered “ Okay”

I smiled and then the bell rang” Well good luck Oli” I send him a wave when I enter the school gates. The kid was little shocked about his nickname. But what can I say this guy is soo cute.

When I reached my first class – Math. I was late of course. When I opened the door and thirty eyes were staring at me. I saw a familiar faces of my teammates but not sign of Kayla or Tiffany. Well it seems they're not in this class. My teammates were Jake, Chris They have the same class as me. And they were smiling or smirking at me. Its soo….uhhh. What ever.

The teacher glared at me and asked.

 “ Why did you late Ms…umm”

“ Green” I cut him of.Opps its like he is more angry now. Oh boy I have to shut the fuck up my mouth.

“ Yes, Green. You're new here, right?

“ Yes sir” I said with respect.

“ Okay then you will be the first with me in detention for the year”

“ WHAT?!” I yelled. He smirked and then door opened and entered…..Tristan my captain.

“ Well Ms. Green we will be not alone. TRISTAN RYDER DETENTION WITH MS. GREEN!!” Tristan looked me and raised eyebrow at me like Really? .

“ Now to of you GET OUT OF MY CLASS!! “

When we were out and the teacher Mr. Lorens come with us angry. What's wrong with him. This man is psycho. The door was already closed and so no one can here what we were taking.

“ You two disrespect my class when you late and now you'll be punished “ he said looking stright at me but then he shifted his gaze at Tristan. Who was glaring at him.

“ Now go away “ he said  and roughly grabbed my left arm and pushed me. Then big hand hold tightly the wrist of Mr. Lorens.

“ Don't ever touch her again do you understand. If you do it i'm going to kill you. Or I can tell the principle that you abused a student.” I was shocked of Tristan's words but the teacher moved away worried and shocked. If I was him i'll do the same. Tristan was very dangerous looking. Black hair with grey cold eyes 6 foot tall and 8 packs. And this with the peinciple…

 Mr. Lorens sighed and enter to his class room.

“ Are you okay?” Tristan's soft voice said worried. I locked eyes with him and couldn't look away. I smiled softly.

“ Thank you” I said and looked at my injured arm. This guy maybe wasn't so strong but this hurt a lot. I hissed in pain and Tristan grabbed instantly my arm gently. Put my sleeve up we saw a hand print over it.

“ Oh my god” said Tristan lowly putting finger on my bare skin. Tingles explode in my body. His touch was so good against my skin that the pain go away a little.” Does it hurt here? “ he touched part of my arm and I moaned in pain.

“ Okay,okay come with me” he said pulling me with him down the hall. When we reached some room with label Nurse office on it Tristan put out of his pocket a key  for it. He opened the door and entered.

 He put me to sit on the bed while he take some alcohol and cotton.

“ Okay this is going to hurt a little” I just nodded and clenched my teeth at the pain.Tristan was really gently but this teacher was crazy. My eyes were shut. I felt him bandage my arm and when his warm fingers touched my bare skin my body wanted him even more.

“ You can open them now “ I opened them and then realized how close we were. We were just two inches away from each other.

“ Thank you “ I whispered. He smirked and cares my cheek.

“ No problem” then I felt him move more closer to my face and then our lips met. Oh my god this is so fucking good. Our lips moved with perfect harmony. I wrapped my strong arm around his neck and his arms were around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I never felt something like this before this is feel so right.

He licked my lower lip asking for entrance but I decided to play with him and don't let him in. He tried again but I didn't let him again. Then he growled angry and bit my lip. My mouth opened slightly enough for his tongue to get in. He smirked. Tristan tasted amazing his tongue massaged with mine. I moaned in his mouth and a can tell he was smirking now. My hand moved to his hard chest and then to his abs. I started stroking him up and down this time he moaned more loudly. I smirked  and then on the door knocked.

OH SHIT  !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the looonnngg wait !!!! 

I was busy with school and my other story Mates of love that i'm not upload snice... forever !!

So what do you think?! 

Maybe is a little confusing. But this teacher is soo crazy he hurt Selene !!!!!

But the first kiss of Tristan and Selene !!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that it happened but does ot go fast let me know . 

Please!! :) I hope that you liked it!

 Comment. Vote. Fan