37

Kyle woke up abruptly, the sound of birds chirping irritating his ears instantly. He groaned and looked over at Johnnie who was still peacefully sleeping next to him.

He wondered how he was able to do that no way could Kyle sleep through loud noises or even quiet noises he was an extremely light sleeper.

He contemplated getting up to eat breakfast but starting at Johnnies face while he slept seemed more interesting and satisfying. He looked so beautiful asleep he's chest rising and falling at a nice tempo. How could someone sleeping be so beautiful? Kyle was definitely whipped.

Kyle was too zoned out day dreaming of his dream boy that he didn't notice Johnnies eyes flutter open. "Kyle?" He groggily whispered his morning voice was deep and raspy and well-sexy at least that's what Kyle was thinking.

"Good morning!" Kyle exclaimed. He was excited because now they could make some pancakes. " Why are you so excited?" Johnnie asked as he rubbed his eyes. He yawned twice before Kyle grabbed him and led him down the stairs. "Im going to make pancakes!" Kyle explained to Johnnie.

Johnnie nodded. Free food was always a go for him. He sat down on the kitchen counter and watched as his man made him pancakes. Everything was falling into place what more could he ask for?

--

So it's summer so I can update now since I'm done with school!!! Sorry for the long wait ily and more updates to come xx

I love when you leave comments it's very helpful.

xoxo
Turtle