27

"Johnnie what's wrong?" Kyle questioned him as his breathing started to get faster and faster. "I canceled the date! What are you doing here?" Johnnie asked Kyle between breaths. "you canceled our date?" Kyle asked surprised. He then paused and realized how distressed Johnnie was. "can i come in?" Johnnie didn't say anything but led Kyle inside.

They went to the couch and sat down in an awkward silence. Tears started to stream out of Johnnies eyes. "I didn't want you to see me like this. I'm not having a good day." Johnnie told Kyle. He was way passed embarrassed at this point. "Johnnie i'm here for you, that's why I sent you all those messages on tumblr. You can always talk to me." Johnnie nodded in understanding. "do you just want to do our date here?" Kyle asked nervously. He wasn't even sure Johnnie still wanted to even be on a date.

But Johnnie was strong. He smiled and wiped his tears. "sure." he said and Kyle was never happier. "how about a movie and some popcorn?"

**

A/N: so Johlex is real which I'm happy about cause Johnnie and Alex are so cute together but KOHNNIE!!! :-) that's all folks.

Sorry if this was really bad and sorry I'm not posting so much I started online school last week so I'm settling in to that!

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW