34

Kyle trusted Johnnie and if Johnnie said that Alex wasn't and issue then she wasn't was she? I mean they weren't officially boyfriends so it wasn't like Kyle could stop Johnnie from seeing other people, but it really would upset him if he saw Johnnie with someone else. He knew Johnnie had his issue's in life and he really wanted to help him through everything. Johnnie just had to let him in. 

Kyle wanted to ring up Johnnie to see what he was up to and to also see if he wanted to hang out again. It had been about a week since they'd last seen each other, and that was way to long for Kyle. He called Johnnie but he got no answer so he waited awhile and then called again but just as the last time there was still no answer. Kyle was frustrated, why wasn't he answering his phone? Maybe Johnnie is with Bryan, Kyle thought so he decided calling Bryan would be the best bet.

It took two rings before Bryan answered. "What?" Bryan answered his phone annoyance clear in his tone of voice. "Jesus Bryan, get a new attitude would you?" Kyle complained. "What do you want Kyle?" Bryan asked rolling his eyes. "Is Johnnie there? I wanted to know if he wants to hang out or whatever." Kyle asked sheepishly. "Um," Bryan paused for a second. "Johnnie went on a date with Alex." 

Kyle's heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. "What?" Kyle felt tears starting to brim his eyes. "Yeah, he said Alex asked him and she really wanted to catch up so yeah, he left like an hour ago so yeah." It was evident from Bryan's stammering and receptiveness that Johnnie didn't want Kyle to find out about the date. "I kind of wasn't supposed to tell you, Johnnie thought that you would react badly or something i don't know." Kyle was silent, he just didn't have any words.

"Kyle?" there was a short pause. "Kyle are you still there?" Kyle didn't say anything he just ended the call. Why would Johnnie go on a date with Alex after he told Kyle that he didn't have anything to worry about? Was he playing some sort of game with Kyle? All Kyle could do was lay in bed and cry. He really trusted Johnnie and now his heart was broken into a million pieces. 

**

thoughts?