Chapter20

WHAT ADDY IS WEARING ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addy P.O.V

''YOU READY YET'' Kenzie shouted

''YES ONE MINUTE IM GETTING MY SHOES ON''

''OK I'LL WAIT FOR YOU IN THE CAR''

eeeeep i'm so excited Kenzie is taking me on a date tonight i dont know where we are going yet but he told me to dress up. So that exatly what i did. I ran down stairs well tried to i can't really run in heels and jumped in the car.

''Ok im ready lets go'' He started driving.

''what are you wearing?'' Kenzie asked

''Umm as you can see a black dress do you not like it'' I asked feeling a little embarrased

''No No i love it it's gorgeus its just im gonna be getting into a lot of fights tonight because you are to sexy for your own good.''

''HUH?'' I said baffled

''Boys will be all over you'' He explained

''Oh right .... well your the only boy for me'' I told him and he smiled and carried on driving.

We were driving for another 10 minutes before we stopped at a beautiful resturant , it looked amazing. We walked inside the resturant hand in hand.

''Reservation for two please under the name Kenzie'' Kenzie told the girl at the checkout

''Sure just follow Eddie and he will take you to you table'' She told us

We follwed a boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes im guessing he was Eddie. We sat down and asked for some drinks. A few minutes later Eddie came back with our drinks.

''Would you like anything to eat'' Eddie asked looking at me

''Umm yes please could i have the tuna pasta salad'' I asked

''Sure.... You sir'' He asked Kenzie but he was still staring at me not taking intrest in Kenzie. I looked down blushing.

''I'll have steak meal '' Kenzie spoke through clenched teeth

''k'' and then Eddie walked off.

Kenzie P.O.V

Fucking knobhead who the fuck does he think he is just staring at her like she's some peice of fucking meat i will fucking kill him if he tries anything.

''Baby chill like i said i only want you'' Addy said rubbing my hand and pulling me out of my thoughts.

''I know i just .... i hate it when boys look at you like your their next fuck''

''Well the only person i'll ever be fucking is you'' That made me want to throw her on the table and just take her there and then so much. We havent even had sex yet we have done everything else accept sex. My baby is still a virgin and i love that.

Dickhead came back with our food and walked off again but not before winking at Addy. I clenched my fist and tried to keep my anger in.

We just sat in a comfortable silence eating our food talking once or twice about our day.

After we had finished we paid at the table and started to leave. ''That was amazing baby i love you'' Addy told me.

''I love you too'' I kissed her lips. As we stood up a piece of paper fell out of her lap , i grabbed it and read what it said If you want to know what a real man feels like call me 07658875489 ill be waiting sexy. Eddie

She hadnt realised anything was in her lap so i put it in my pocket with all this rage built up inside.

''Babe im just gonna nip to the ladies room''

''Ok then''

Addy P.O.V

I got to the ladies room and did my buisness and washed my hands. I walked out of the toilets but there were too many doors i completely forgot how to get where kenzie was.SHIT

I just opened a random door and walked in. CRAP i quickly ducked down so they couldnt see me. Kenzie had Eddie by the throat.

''YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE MY GIRLFRIEND NOTES CALLING HER SEXY AND GIVING HER YOUR NUMBER'' Kenzie screamed

'' oh dios , please im sorry i wont ever do it again , dont hurt me por favor'' He cried. I had no idea what language he was switching to but apparently Kenzie did.

''Oh your spanish are you well i know some spanish wanna hear it'' Kenzie smiled

Eddie nodded suspiciously

''usted va a desear no nacieron(your gonna wish you were never born.) Hasta La Vista mother fucker(bye motherfucker).

I stood up to tell Kenzie to stop scaring the poor guy but at that moment kenzie whipped out a gun from his pocket and shot Eddie in the head.He fell to the floor motionless with a thud.

i gasped and Kenzie turned around. ''Addy....shit you werent supposed to see that''

The last thing i saw was kenzie running towards me with him arms out to catch me as i fell into darkness. I just fainted.