Chapter26

i WOULD JUST LIKE TO DEDICATE THESE 2 LAST CHAPTERS TO AYSTAR85 FOR GIVING ME IDEAS FOR WHAT TO WRITE :D

The song is the wedding song please listen to it while your reading the wedding scene it makes it more powerful thankyou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Annie P.O.V

Its been three hours now and dean still isn't awake, the nurse said that he is fine and he will come round soon but that doesnt stop me worrying.

I saw Deans eyes start to open and i grabbed hold of his hand. He just stared at me,

''Dean oh Dean i am so sorry :'( i didnt mean for you to fall down the stairs i realise i cant live without you, no matter what you have done i love you and will always love you so so much''

''Princess its fine, i love you too so much and i always have'' i climbed up onto the bed and just led next to him.

''Well i guess the wedding has been called off we were meant to have been married now :)'' I laughed

''Not necessarily''

''Huh''

Dean got his phone out of his pocket and rang someone he was talking so fast i had no idea what he was saying :S

********************************************1HOUR LATER********************************************

Here i was standing be hind the doors getting ready to walk down the isle and get married. I finaly figured out who Dean rang and what was happening. The priest said he still had some spaces left so we decided to still get married, I cant belive how much things have changed and here i was ready to walk down the aisle with Kenzie on my arm.

I took a big breath and latched on to Kenzie's arm, the doors opened and i started to walk down the aisle to mine and Deans favourite song. We made sure the song would play on reapet throughout the wedding :D. After a long very nervous walk down the aisle i got to the front and stood at the front with Dean.

The priest started to speak

''Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony ......''

Deans P.O.V

WOW she looks amazing , i know ive already seen her but now im in the moment and she is absoloutley stunning.

Addy P.O.V

OMG i thing im going to cry she looks beautiful, i didnt think this wedding would come together but it did and i can tell she happy OMG OMG OMG im so happy for her!!!!! :D

Kenzie P.O.V

Im so hourned that she asked me to walk her down the aisle after all the shit that has happend i can tell everything is going to be perfect after this.

Annie P.O.V

''...........You may say your vows'' I was lost in my own little world to realise that it was time for our vow but Dean saved me and read his first.

''I, Dean Spencer, take you, Annabelle Waters , to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.''

I started to get tears in my eyes but no i couldnt cry because i would ruin my vows i started to read my vows,

''I Annabelle Waters, take you Dean Spencer to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.'' I told him.

We placed the ring upon eachothers finger and looked into each others eyes.

''FORASMUCH as Dean and Annabelle have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and there to have given and pledged their truth, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a ring, and by joining hands; I pronounce that they are Man and Wife..... you may kiss the bride''

Everybody clapped but i just jumped into Deans arms while he kissed me. After a long while of kissing Dean put me down and we both tured around. I looked at all of my friends and Deans friends that were gathered here today and instantly knew everything was going to be alright me and Dean living a happy ever after.

**************************************************THE END**********************************************

THANKYOU ALL FOR READING :D i might do a sequel i dont know yet though :D