Chapter19

When it's in italics it is thoughts or memories you can problay guess which is which. Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie P.O.V

When me , Dean , Kenize and Addy got home after the funeral i was too upset/repulsed to sit downstairs and talk with them, so i went straight upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes.

I looked out of the window for a bit just remembering the days i had with blain. I walked over to the bed and picked up my favourite book and started to read. A few minutes later Dean walked in and got dressed into some comfy clothes.

''You not coming down stairs'' He asked

I just ignored him

''This is getting stupid you know ignoring me''

I ignored him. I sensed he was getting angry.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hair in his fist.

''You know it would of been so much easier for you if you would just listen to me. Why are you making it so hard'' I didnt answer him so he held my hair tighter , i whimpered and put my hands on his to ease the pain.

''I am going to make your life a living hell now and i mean hell'' he threw me across the bed and stormed out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''ANNIE'' Dean yelled as he flipped the table over.

He stormed over to me and dragged me upstairs by my hair and slammed me against the wall.He was mad at me because i told him that i hated him and i would kill him if i had the chance.

His eyes were dark and very frightening. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face 

"Don't you dare scream or I'll give you something to scream about." Tears flowed freely from my eyes and I clamped my mouth shut.

''You hate me huh? well lets see how much you hate me after this''

He threw me to the floor and got on top of me. He hit me where he could a couple of times and then got up to leave but not before he kicked me in the stomach. He slammed the door on the way out and left me there to cry.

Oh the joy of being a murderer/abusers girlfriend.

Dean P.O.V

I hate what i have been doing to Annie recently but i can't help it she winds me up so much she need a little tough love anyway that will sort her out.

''Hey man have you got your appointment today'' Kenzie shouted from the kitchen

''Ummm no why?'' I asked

''Yes you do it says here you have to go see your therapist at 2:00pm'' He said walking in to the living room holding a peice of paper.

SHIT ''Umm no he changed it im gonna phone him later to reschedule'' I lied. It's lucky im a good lier.

''Oh right and have you taken your pills today'' He questioned

''Yes who are you my mother'' I joked to keep up my lieing act.

''Ok , ok bro im just worried ,being schizophrenic  isnt something to be taken lightly'' He said(if you dont know what it is look at the bottom)

'' Ok thanks for caring im fine'' I dont need my pills.

Annie P.O.V

Dean just comes in and abuses me now when he feels like it ,there is no more i love you or princess, i think i pushed him to far but i still hate his guts.Just then the door slammed open and in stormed Dean and i was shocked and scared at what came out of his mouth.

''Im horny and i havent had sex forever and i wanna fufill my pleasures.'' He told me , walking over to the bed and getting on top of me.

''NO DEAN NO PLEASE IM STILL A VIRGIN PLEASE!!!'' i screamed

''Shut up'' he said as he took his top off. He started palming my breast and kissing my neck i was so scared.

''Cause you've been such a bitch im not gonna go easy on you'' He laughed

I started to cry but i was saved my the doorbell ringing.

''Urghhhh Fuck !!! must be your lucky day today but dont think this is over i might not fuck you today but i will do another and trust me you will be screaming like a bitch and not because of the pleasure'' He walked out of the room and shut the door.

I curled up in a ball and cried his words haunted me ''you will be screaming like a bitch and not because of the pleasure''

I want all of this to stop the beating the attempted rape ,what am i gonna do i cant live like this.

There is only two possible ways i can get out of this

1.) Commit Suicide, but im too chicken to do that plus im only young i dont wanna end my life.

2.) .......................................Oh god no i-i-i can't .

I thought about my second option and decided. This was it i was going to have to pretend to fall deeply back in love with Dean and when he can trust me i will run far far away from the fucked up physco. Shit i have no idea how im gonna do this but it's my only choice. I drifted off into a deep sleep thinking of things i could do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schizophrenia : is a mental disorder characterized by a splitting of thought processes and of emotional responsiveness.It most commonly manifests itself as hallucinations ,paranoia delusions or disorganized thinking.