T A S A R I A H

So I'm at school right now and upset that my best bitch Deja ain't come. Smh well today is the day that I introduce La'Rod to Q. I'm anxious! What if they don't like each other? That question was on my mind all last night. I hope I don't make a mistake!

Ringggggg Ringggggg Ringggggg

Yes school is finally over. I texted rod to pick me up since Q said he'll meet at the house since he got some business.

*5 Minutes later La'Rod pull up*

La'Rod- how was school ?

Same old same old. Are you ready to meet Q?

La'Rod-this is like your 30th time asking me. Relax

I hope everything goes well. Y'all be nice.

La'Rod- Riah we not girls with that friendly shit, if he say something slick he gone know what's up.

Oh gosh! Same goes for you too. Be nice little niqqa.

La'Rod- little? Riah I'm older than your young ass.

I shook my head and laugh. I swear he acts like a big brother I always wanted. I leaned my head towards the window and waited till we arrived at Q house.

At Q's House**

I was just now getting comfortable in my seat until Rod loud mouth ass said were here.

Remember Rod, be nice ok?

La'Rod- Riah you act like we in a relationship meeting your parents, just chill out it's only yo lil boyfriend.

Blahh. And with that We walked towards the front door. Once I unlock the door i showed Rod around the house. After that I told him to wait on the couch while I called Q slow ass to come Because Rod don't got all damn day.

Phone Convo

Quoncey, where are you?

Q- at the trap chilling why what happen?

If you don't take your ass home we gone have problems. You know damn well your suppose to be meeting Rod.

Q- man alright I'm comming and y'all better not be to close to one another

( I decided to mess with him so that he can come home fast)

Stoppp it Rodddd that tickles, oh yea Q well see you whenever

Q- oh hell naw Riah-

Click

Lmaoo!! He should be home in the next 5 minute. Omg he is going to have a fitt!!

3 Minutes Later Q arrives Home**

Q AKA QUONCEY

Riah- Stoppp it Rodddd that tickles, oh yea Q well see you whenever

Oh hell naw Riah

Click

I know this girl ain't just hang up in my face? I dapped my boys and sped home. I mean what niqqa wouldn't rush to get home because they girl with another niqqa and she telling him to stop cause that shit tickle? Uhuh not me ion play about whats mine. Less than 3 minutes I arrive to my house to see this niqqa that's touching up on my girl.

RIAH WEA THE FUCK YOU AT?

Riah- stop all that yelling and I'm brushing my hair. But in the mean time say hi to rod would you?

I shook my head and seen fool siting there texting. I ain't even much acknowledge him when I walked in.

Yo.

La'Rod- yo.

Riah- I'm back so bae this La'Rod, La'Rod this is My boyfriend Q.

Yall family or something? Y'all know y'all kinda look alike?

Riah- I know everybody say that. Were just friends right Rod?

La'Rod- I got a confession. Riah we ain't friends were family. I'm your brother from your daddy side.

Riah- is this a fucking joke!!?

La'Rod- naw, see I was gone tell you when we were a little more comfortable but it's obvious that everybody see some features we have in common.

Riah- I don't believe you. PROVE it.

( Damn this is like a movie in front me. Ima stay quiet until they resolve they little conflict.)

La'Rod- are dad go by the name of Keeso. He left my mama to be with yours. I'm Kesso Jr. And your middle name Keesa right?

Riah- ......

* rams upstairs and slammed her bedroom door*

ok..... So you telling me you her sister?

La'Rod-*sigh* yea.

How old are you anyways?

La'Rod- 19, you?

Same. Well As you can see I'm dating your little sister, I ain't gone hurt her so you don't got to worry about that.

La'Rod- alright. Ima head out.

Look man ion know you but Riah is just probably shock shit I would too. Her stubborn ass just need some time.

La'Rod- iight homie,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG lol what y'all have to say about this chapter? Cray

Deja ain't gone to school smh.

Cameron and Deja did the little nasty y'all -.-

Rod told Riah they family.

Riah didn't take the situation to well.

Q and rod finally talked without no problems. Yay?

35 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS

Carter Dee To you All

Muah.