Chapter 117~

Jennaveve's POV

"Get in the car." Charlie said. He pushed me and Alison into one seat and the others piled into the car. Charlie sat in the drivers seat with his head down on the steering wheel for a while. He was quiet, and so was everyone else for a while. Calum rubbed my thigh calmly. I smiled at him, but it faded quickly. Finally Charlie turned to me. "Remember the night a couple weeks ago when I left the house for a while?" Charlie said. "Yeah." I said, rubbing my thumb on Calum's hand. We were being really romantic suddenly, but I didn't mind. Charlie nodded. "Well, that night I went out to the club." Everyone was slient, waiting for him to continue. Michael was staring at me and Calum, and Ashton and Lauren and Luke were all looking at Charlie for an explanation. Alison watched him carefully. "And I saw those two there. I was sitting at the bar and there was this girl next to me. She was pretty and small but she seemed like she could carry herself well. Of course no one can when they've been drugged, and I saw that dick Derek slip something into her drink while Jackson distracted her. I didn't know what to do, so I decided I would get in from the inside. I introduced myself to the guys and then distracted them from the girl for a moment. Then I told the girl I'd buy her a drink and told the bar tender to get her a fresher one." Charlie shrugged. "So, After they heard me talking about replacing the drink, they thought I knew, but I made up the story that that's how I picked up girls, instead of buying them a drink I gave them a fresh one of what they had. They believed me and ended up leaving." Charlie finished. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh my god." I said. Luke sighed. The others were quiet still. "Delete their numbers Alison. Don't talk to them. Do they have your house?" Charlie asked.