de-6-briefed

A faint yet oddly familiar smell lulled Jillian out of her deep sleep. Her tired body splayed out in  disarray across the bed, similarly to how the state of her room looked right now. The bed was warmer than usual as if indicating there had been more than one bed warmer habituating it last night. As she stretch out, she smiled at the thought. Running a hand through her waves, she immediately felt the webs of tangles decorating her hair no doubt produced by the mix of sex and sweat.

She inhaled deeply. Cinnamon. The mouth-watering scent hit her nose again, and this time much stronger. She pushed herself up and off the bed and haphazardly threw on her mulberry purple silk robe.

As Jillian made her way towards the kitchen, she noticed the chair in the living room pushed half way across her apartment floor. Hugging her robe tighter to herself, her nipples instantly peaked, aroused as images of midnight flashed before her....

When the two finally made it beyond the doorway of Jillian's apartment, chaos ensued. She hadn't even had time to shut the door before David pushed her up against the back of her living room chair, her upper body thrown over and gripping the sides while her lower half arched back, meeting the front of David's hard member. She almost wanted to half-heartly apologize for what she had done to him back at the restaurant when he smacked her butt and shut that thought right the hell up.

Her body lurched forward but David's firm hands kept her in place, butt out right against his cock. Her thighs were practically dripping with erotic excitement at their position now and as David's hand roughly went down to claim the space between her thighs, she knew he could feel it too.

"So wet, Jillian. Too bad we couldn't finish what we started in the bathroom. With my tongue between your sweet thighs." His harsh whisper stirred her anxiously demanding body. But he went on, furthering her anticipation as he layered hot wet kisses  down along her bare back. As he leaned against her, she could feel his heat radiating through his clothes. Shuddering at all the sensations at once, she moaned his name, urging him to continue, to finish her now.

"Do you feel how much I need you? Wanted you. Since the first day." His pained tone and choppy words were evident enough, but hell his throbbing hard cock was the fucking proof. David felt like his dick took over whenever Jillian was around. He honestly couldn't remember if he'd ever not been hard around her, the sound of her voice alone got him going. Sure, the sex felt good. It always did, but with her..... And then back at the restaurant...It was unlike anything he'd ever felt with any other woman. Forgetting the world, work, losing themselves completely in each other, it excited him. Just like it did her. And once going, they couldn't fucking stop.

"Yes God Yes." She expelled in a manic chant.

"You make me crazy." He whispered haggardly against her ear, his hands slid up and squeezed around her smooth round breasts, aching for his touch. She moaned.

"Crazy feels good." He couldn't deny that. Nor could he keep from fucking her warm tight sheets much longer.

"I'm taking you right here. On this chair." He pushed himself against her and ground in for emphasis.

"Mhmm, David!" Her moans turned breathy. "Fuck me from behind." She had lost complete authority over her mouth, her body was speaking for her now.

David seemed to like hearing that as he grunted and pulled up her dress wildly. With Jillian's help, he whipped it over her body and across the room and placed his dick back where it seemed to belong. "So fucking beautiful."