de-3-briefed

A/n: so f****ing longggg but I had a great time writing it. Show me some love, friends.

Warning: mature content ahead.
Unedited.
----------

So Jillian went, maybe because she needed something to get back to herself, do something that said age couldn't define her, not to mention her companion left much to be desired. And David followed, maybe because there was something about this woman that he couldn't pass up on finding more about, especially why he felt such a pull towards her. But there was no mistaking what this was and even before they both got into the taxi, they knew it.

David lightly threw Jillian into the first taxi he spotted and then climbed in himself, not without the help of Jillian.

She clutched the end of his cravat and pulled him in next to her, effortlessly.

Once he had just about adjusted himself inside, she pulled him in close, so that her mouth brushed against his ear. "You're going to have to keep me entertained for the ride."

Almost reflexively, his hand shot around her back, pulling her against his chest.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek promisingly, "Got a few ideas," then turned to the patient cab driver.

"Tellers Building on 24th street. And I'll double it if you make it fast." He practically spat out. The driver seemed to get the message and almost instantly, tore off down the street.

He turned back to Jillian and noticed she was watching him with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"So." She pulled herself closer using his shirt, catching his attention until she gently pushed herself away. "Do you have any pets?" She looked back and smiled, knowing exactly what she did. In David's case, what she did wrong.

He just chuckled, shaking his head at rapidly passing city and then back at her. "You know that's not what I meant."

"What? You don't want to play 20 questions? Get to know me?" She asked innocently, but he caught her joking undertones.

He looked at her for a long moment, then ripped her crossed legs apart and pulled her on to his lap, causing her to emit a noise of surprise.
"I want to know you, Jillian." He growled, then pushed her hair back, exposing her neck. He moved up and placed a wet kiss there.
"All of you." He murmured against her skin, sending vibrations straight to her core like a fiery sinking anchor. She didn't miss the pure sexual desire dripping from his throat.

Though she gripped tightly into his shirt, she managed to keep her voice relatively even.
"All in one night?"

"However long it takes." He whispered sinisterly.

She paused, her lips corked to the side in feigned thought.
"We'll see." She teased, grinded into him purposely then pushing him away. But before she moved, he caught her and pulled her back roughly. That she admitted was arousing.

"Oh, you will see."

He adjusted her again so that her body molded fittingly against his. Well, as best as it could in a moving taxi cab. She watched him as he slowly moved his drunken lips back to her jaw, his eyes never breaking hers as he did. It was almost as if they were issuing a promise of what he had in store for her... If she was willing.