HOSPITAL

Eira's POV
The beast punched me in my eye as his friends laughed, joining in. I was punched in every part of my body. Spitting out blood from mouth, the beast smiled. His purple eyes had a glint which made me shiver. He grabbed my face. "Where's your little mate now? Why hasn't he come to save you?" With a piece of courage, I spat in his face, my blood and saliva ran down his cheek.
Rage filled his body and he cleaned his face. He roughly released me and walked away with the other men. What was he gonna do to me? Soon he came back with a knife and acid. His sinister smile showed clearly. One if his men came in with a camera. "Let's have some real fun."

Chris' POV
I came home unsuccessful once again and then the twins ran down the stairs the day they were born. Its been four years and no sign if my beautiful mate. "Woah, where is grandma?" On cue she came down soaked.
"What happened?" She gave me a stale face. "They didn't want to take a shower." I smiled and looked down at them. Leona was my princess and she knew it and Jr. Knows I love him as well. "Guys stop giving grandma a hard time, please go take a bath." They pouted but nodded.

Later mom went home and I tucked them in bed. "Daddy, where's our mommy?" My heart stopped for a while. "Your mummy is gone for a while but she will be back soon." The nodded. "Alright. I love you guys, sleep tight." I kisses their heads and walked out to get some rest of my own.

The next morning, I woke up to shaking. "Chris something came for you" I peeped open my eyes to see mom with a CD. "What's that?" She shrugged and put it on.

CD PLAYING
"Hello, Alpha Chris. I am sending you this to see the fun your mate and I are having." Then the camera showed a naked Eira tied up on the wall. The man smirked and walked up to her. "How are you going?" She just looked at him shaking. The man touched her chest and went straight to her woman hood. "All mine." Tears came out her eyes as she squirmed. "Anyway, your mate wanted to be confident and she spat on me. So I decided to punish her and you." He took the knife, carving a smile into her stomach. She screamed as blood ran from get skin. He laughed at her. He then took the knife slashing her skin open. He slashed her breasts, cheeks, arms, legs, thighs, stomach and feet. Blood was everywhere. Her screams went in for an hour or so then he stopped. She cried in pain. All she wanted was her mate.
"Now for the fun part." He smiled sickly. He picked up a bottle of acid and waved it in the camera. He poured it on her head and made it run down her open wounds. The pain was too much for her. "PLEASE STOP, MAKE IT STOP!" Her flesh sizzled and he smiled. "Well that's all I have for you. I hope you enjoyed this like I did, Alpha Chris." He showed Eira's face one more time that it faded.

Chris' POV
I couldn't describe how I felt. I was shaking, tears blurred my vision, my heart burnt, my body was in so much pain. I looked over to see my mom crying. I took off the CD. "I'm going to find this man and make him beg for death." I walked out the room and entered my dad's office.

Eira's POV
I woke up in a hospital bed with bandages all over my body.
"Hello I'm doctor Layne and I will be checking up on you." I nodded. "How did I end up here?" I asked weakly. "Your husband came in saying you were attacked while he was on business." Tears blurred my vision.
"No." She stopped and looked at me. "Excuse me?" I shook my head. "No, he did this to me, please help me. I was kidnapped from my mate and children, he tortured me so much." She gasped. "Who is your mate and what pack did you come from?"
I swallowed. "His name is Alpha Chris Young and he is from the Blood Moon Pack." She nodded. "I'll help you." I smiled. "But for the while being, please rest. You are healing already. You have been in a coma for three months." I gasped but nodded.
"See you later, I have something to do." I drifted off to sleep.