1//Tube Socks and Dorm Rooms

song-Is There Somewhere by Halsey (song inspired title :)

Cameron's P.O.V

I open the big wooden door leading to my little dorm room and walk in dragging my suitcase behind me. 

I see on my right there's a kitchen and right in front of me there's a black leather couch and a T.V set.

I walk to the back of the room and walk down a short hallway.

There's a door on bother sides. the one on the left is a bathroom and the right one is the room where the beds should be.

I sigh as I walk in and claim the bed on the left.

I start putting away my clothes, put my sheets on the bed and then collapse onto my bed. 

"Welcome to college," I mumble into my sheets.

Nash's P.O.V

After I set up my little brother, Hayes, across campus (A/N in this high school's across campus with dorms) I walk to the other side to set myself in my new dorm.

When I get to where my room is, I see another guy in there already. He's a little shorter than me and has dirty blonde hair and bright brown eyes.

"Hey," he smiles at me

"Hey Matty"

He glares at me "Shut up Nash"

At least I got paired with one of my best friends.

I jump on the couch and turn on the T.V

I sigh "ahh,college,"

 Cam's P.O.V

I wake up to someone shaking my back...kinda low I think subconsciously.

"Hey dude,"

"Hmm?" I'm too tired to lift my head and see who it is...and lazy

"Get up man. We're going out tonight."

"We just met," I say this more to my pillow.

I finally look up and see a guy who's taller than me, with darkish brown hair and bushy eyebrows.

"I'm Jack," he smiles at me.

Holy shit he had like perfect teeth and then theres me and...

still he woke me up and we just met. 

"Cameron," i put my head back down.

"Okay Cam get up"

"No"

Jack's P.O.V (I won't switch p.o.v's as much later)

This guy is stubborn. His name's Cameron buuut just to see if he'll get mad I'm gonna call him Cam. He's kinda good looking...but a total nerd. I pick up the Cameron kid and throw him effortlessly onto my bed.

He glares at me.

"Fine, I'm up"

I smile one of my classic smiles.

"Good"

15 minutes later

After Mr.Grouch showered and got dressed I went back into the room.

I take one glance at him and shake my head,

"You are not wearing that," I grab his shoulders and put him on my bed and start digging through my suitcase.

"Why not?" he whines.

He was wearing a sweatshirt that hung off his body, some lame khakis shorts and some tube socks.