They Try To Seduce You And SUCCEED

(The pickup line pictures kill me 😂)

BruceYou were watching Bruce from your own lab station as he worked

Bruce
You were watching Bruce from your own lab station as he worked. His hair was ruffled and you watched with rapt attention as he combed his fingers through it. Even after he did that, one stubborn curl refused to cooperate. He continued to work and your eyes never left him. When he suddenly looked to you, you blushed and hurriedly looked away to continue your notes that were long since forgotten. The sound of his feet moving towards you made you squirm in your seat a bit. When you felt a hand on your shoulder, you looked up and met his brown eyes. He smiled slightly before looking over your shoulder to your notes. You shook your head slightly to clear your thoughts before explaining what you were doing. As you were talking, you could feel his hand start to trail lover and lower. "So with this data, I'm sure that in about a year or so we'll be able to make a prototype of a therma-core that c-can-" You trailed off as you felt Bruce's hand trace patterns on your hips. "Bruce?" You asked in a wavering voice. It was taking everything in you to not jump him that instant. "Hmm? You can continue, don't mind me." The smile in his voice was easy to tell. You turned to him and could see how dark his eyes had gotten. "I don't think I want to." You said while standing and wrapping your arms around his neck. His hands went back to their place on your hips and you shuddered slightly. He brought his face close to yours and he was all you could focus on. "Take a break." His lips brushed against yours as he spoke and your mind got foggy. You nodded dumbly and a smile came to his face. He took your hand in his and led you to his bedroom. You both didn't resurface for hours.

BuckyYou slammed the door behind you as you walked into your house

Bucky
You slammed the door behind you as you walked into your house. After another unsuccessful job interview, you were completely fed up with the world. The only thing you wanted was for Bucky to hold you and calm you down. You froze as soon as you saw your house. The lights were off and the only thing giving off light were candles that were strategically placed around the room. Immediately, you knew he was planning something. Hesitantly, you walked towards your bedroom and pushed open the slightly ajar door. Your eyes surveyed the room and you saw no Bucky. Suddenly, your ears picked up on the sound of running water and you looked towards the bathroom door. "Bad interview?" He called. With a sigh, you nodded. You then realized he wouldn't be able to see it and answered verbally. "Yeah. Those assholes decided to kick me out of the building for doing absolutely nothing. They said I was too brash to be a wait-" Your sentence stopped abruptly as Bucky stopped the water and walked out of the bathroom...shirtless. Your eyes roamed over all of the exposed muscle and your mind came to a blank. Only when you looked back up to his face did you shake your head and snap out of your ogling. "Like what you see?" He asked smugly while flexing minutely. It was all to tease you but you couldn't help but be affected. The smallest hint of a blush reached your cheeks and you turned away slightly. "Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to find out." You replied while trying to calm down. Bucky, knowing the effect he had on you, walked over to you and removed your coat; his hands brushing over your arms sensually. The feeling made you feel something else entirely. His lips were at your neck now as he rubbed his hands on your stomach. "Join me for a bath and...relax." He virtually purred it. You grabbed his hand and turned towards him as you walked the both of you backwards. "Just 'relaxing'?" You asked. He smirked and grabbed the hem of your shirt. "There'll be more than just relaxing Boo." You smiled at him and clothes were shed.