food and drink public embarrassment dares

Drink a mystery brew concocted by the rest of the group. Make sure there is nothing harmful or dangerous in the concoction and set a reasonable limit of sips the person must take to complete the dare.Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle.Crack an egg on your head.Combine two foods that should never go together, such as pickles and peanut butter or applesauce and olives, and eat a huge bite.Stand next to the refrigerator (or food pack if you're camping), close your eyes, and randomly point to something inside. Keep your eyes shut while someone from the group helps you eat some of the food you picked.Pretend to be a waiter or waitress and take snack orders from everyone in the group. Bring them the food they ordered and then check back to see if they like it.Eat a snack without using your hands.

Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs.Prank call someone you know (perhaps another girl in the group that couldn't make it that night).Ask the neighbors to borrow a cup of sugar.Post a YouTube video of you singing a currently popular song.Call someone you think is attractive and pay that person a compliment about his or her best feature.Update your status on social media using only words that start with the letter "T."Let everyone in the group style your hair and take photos.Go outside and shout at the top of your lungs, "I am [your name]! Hear me roar!"Moonwalk while a friend takes a video.Paint each toenail and fingernail a different color and keep the polish on for a week.