Cuatro

Jacqueline's POV
OMG!!Did you see that Alicia?!!

" Yeah he's totally in to you, he's so hot you should go meet him. Anyway you have a VIP pass, remember?!

"Oh yeah, thanks"!

I asked my mom if I could go meet the players using my VIP pass.

"Well that's what they're for".

" Thanks".

" Lets go Alicia "!

" Ight lets go"!!

I saw the players and there he was . He was surrounded by reporters and fans. There were to many and had to go back to our seats.

"I'm sorry you couldn't meet him big sis."

"It ight but I would've loved to meet him."

" Let's go kids".

" Okay".

I was bummed that I didn't meet him but at least while in the game he gave me a little wink. I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

" Come on let's go get a snack before we leave".

" Okay Alicia".

Chicharito's POV
As soon as we finished the game we were surrounded by reporters and fans. They had many questions and jerseys to sign, I just wasn't in the mood. As soon as everyone had cleared out I decided to head to the snack bar. And told the employee my order and I turned to the right and there she was!

Jacqueline 's POV
" Can I have 2 medium buckets of popcorn and 2 small drinks please"?

" Yes okay it will be 40$".

" Okay here".

" I'll go find mom and dad stay here ",

" Ight ".

I took a sip out of my drink and saw him looking at me, what I didn't realize was that he was walking towards ME!!

Chicharito 's POV
She finally looked up at me with those hermoso eyes. I walked up to her. She gave me a smile.

" Hola como estas?" I said.

" Estoy bien."

Hi I'm Javier but you probably know who I am".

" Yeah I'm Jacqueline ".
She had a beautiful voice and name.

"Can you give me your phone number ?"
" I can give you the address of my work place, though."

" okay".

"Thanks see you later, bye".

"Bye".

Man I was nervous. I'm so stupid I should of talked to her longer.

Jacqueline's POV
"He said hi to me!!OMG and he asked for my phone number".

" Really big sis"?!!!

"Yeah and but I gave him my work address ".

" Really "?!

"Come on kids lets go".

" Okay".

The stadium was only 30 minutes away from my parent's house, but mine was 35 minutes away. So it didn't take long. I couldn't stop thinking about him. His eyes looked into mine, his smelled good which stiffened me a little. All of those thoughts put me to sleep. I just kept thinking Chicharito.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry if there's some grammar mistakes, I'm just a little sad because my aunt left:(.(sorry for that:)I hope your liking the story.Follow me and I'll follow you!!
-thanks, Madaline😜😘😘😘😊