Chapter 4

Hisoka kept laughing as you simply glared "Its not funny!" You had pie all over you. Then you grabbed milk and poured it over him and ran off out side. Hisoka growled and ran after you. You smiled at you hid. Hisoka stormed in your bedroom and looked around "Y/N are you in here?" You laughed then covered your mouth then he opened the closet door and grabbed you. "I'll teach you a lesson on pouring things on your boyfriend...." He threw you on the bed and started tickling you. "H-Hisoka-kun! S-stop!!" You kicked around and accidentally kicked his crotch. "Ow!!" He fell over clutching it. You frantically apologized. He smirked "Then fix it with your mouth" You blushed"No!! Creepy pervert clown!!" You ran outside and huffed.

~later~

"Uhhh.... Hisoka-kun....help" Your eyes were teary as you walked in a dark forest. You screamed as you heard a twig break. You stared crying. "Heh, hey little girl~ Wanna have some fun?" A drunk guy slurred. You backed away and began running and he ran after you. You started crying as he yanked you down. "Stop!" You cried harder as he tried to pull your shirt off. A blur kicked him off suddenly "Stupid little sister." You smiled "Onii-chan..." You happily tackled him as he blushed. He rubbed your head, something you are fond of "Dumb@ss what the heck are you doing here?" You forgot your brother came her often "I kinda...got lost..." He scoffed and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "O-onii chan!! Let me down!" You kicked around until he hit your leg. "Shut up, I got a nerve to pick with your boyfriend, letting you get lost like this." He walked you back and kicked open the door. "CLOWN FREAK!" Hisoka has the creepy look on his face amd you clung to your brother. Hisoka sighed "Finally." Your brother set you down then he punched Hisoka and then you tried stopping him but flinched. "Y/N just let him." Hisoka smiled at you "I deserve it" Hisoka didn't fight back like usual. Later you were all eating spaghetti "Hisoka-kun it taste so good!" You smiled as you ate and Hisoka blushed "Ive gotten to soft for you." Your brother groaned "To lovey dovey" He got up and walked outside.
"Onii-chan don't leave yet!" You ran after him while tearing up. You hugged him and he smiled "Y/N ill be back, I promise ok?" You nodded but didnt let go. He turned to you and rubbed your head "Silly" You wiped your eyes and let go and he started walking away and waved back at you."Bye bye Onii-chan..." You looked at the door and saw Hisoka standing there watching you.