Part 1

"Hisoka-kun!! I told you to not do this!!" You blushed heavily as you covered your chest and squatted down (D cups, your welcome). Hisoka just smirked then placed a hand on your head. "I do whatever i want Y/N, you do belong to me after all right?" You nodded shyly "Y-Yes....but you still can't come in here while im showering you pervert!!" You grabbed the shampoo and threw it at him which he caught laughing "Y/N turn around so I can wash your hair." You did what he said and closed your eyes as you felt his hands rub you head. "Hey... Hisoka-kun?" He looked at you while he grabbed the shower handle and began washing the shampoo out. "What is it?" You blushed as you looked away "You know I love you right?" He began rubbing your shoulders while smirking "Yes"
You looked at him "Do you love me?" He turned away while blushing and covering his mouth from your innocent eyes then he mumbled "Maybe" You sighed since he always said that. You yelped as you felt something poke you "H-hisoka. . .kun...it's. . .pressing!!" He rolled his eyes and got a towel and wrapped it around his waist "Your so childish" You sighed"Sorry... now close your eyes!" You suddenly demanded while he shrugged and did so. You got up while covering your chest then went behind him. "Now sit dog!" He opened his eyes and attempted to look at you but you put his head back to where he was staring at the wall "Dog?" You laughed as he sat down. You began to scrub his back while he laughed. You blushed as he turned to you and gave you a sexy look. You instantly cover your chest and bent down. "Y/N stop, you belong to me so I should be able to see every inch of your body" Hisoka removed your hands and starred at your chest as you turned 50 shades of red. "H-Hisoka-kun stop it!" You tied yanking your wrists away but he had a tight grip. He smirked then licked your neck and you shivered and blushed.

And thats the first chapter of Funny Love with Hisoka. Your welcome Hisoka livers.
I will upload a picture of him soon