True Love

Me and Gray made our way down to Red as Gray was holding on to my hand. I couldn't help but get this strange feeling about all of this.
I yanked my arm away from Gray.

"Stop" I told him.

He looked and me in a confused matter.

"Don't you want to get Red?" He asked me

"Yea I do but not with you" I told him.

"O I see" he said as he turned his back.

"No not like that it's just this town I get a bad feeling about you being here" I told him.

He walked my way with a small smile. He gently laid his had in my cheeks.

"You worry to much" he told me as he made his hand down to my hand.

"Let's go!" he shouted

No matter what it just doesn't feel right.

We ran and ran. We looked all over to find Red.

"You see him?" Gray asked

"No you ?" I replied

We searched up and down.

"Maybe we should stop" I said.

"Mekasanna don't you love Red if you do then go after him ! " Gray shouted at me

"How the hell can I do that when your here. How ...how can I just ignore your feelings Gray. So let's stop!" I shouted back

Gray looked up at the sky.

"Mekasanna I like you I always did. I just wanted to tell you that before...."

"I I love you Gray I love you like my brother not like a lover I'm sorry" I reply.

Gray looked at me with a light blush. He moved in on me closer and closer.

His brown eyes stared in to mines.

"Why?" A voice from behind Gray said

"Red!" I shouted

He looked the other way.

"Red?"

"Mekasanna....... I care about you a lot so if your happy with Gray then so be it" Red said.

I don't know why but his words broke my heart. I didn't like Gray like that. I was in love with him if only he could see that. If only. I was speechless as I watched Red walk away.

"Go!" Gray screamed

I looked back at Gray who gave a huge smile. I knew what I had to do.

"Red!" I screamed running up to him

Red then turned around as I kissed his lips.

"Red I love you. I don't want anyone else. I always loved you can't you see that!" I shouted

Red who looked up at me with his big gray eyes.

"I love you too Mekasanna" he said.

He then hugged me tightly as he apologized for making us run around town.

Red and Gray talked things out. They looked like they were finally become good friends.

"So is your birthday is in three days ." I told Gray with excitement

"Yea and your my princess" he told me as he got closer.

Red began to giggle as he no longer felt the need to stop Gray.

That day me and Red became a couple.
Things went great for the rest of the day.  

/2 days later

We never knew that we would soon once again come face to face with death as of tomorrow was........ Last day on the earth. This town was truly tearing us apart.