Summer

This is Nikey

Nana was in the hospital for the rest of the school year.The doctors said it was better if she stayed there for a while.

"Nikey it's the last week of school. Aren't you excited?"I asked trying to cheer him up.

He looked at me with a fake smile.

"Yea I sure am" he said.

"Man don't worry I'll go with you to visit Nana she'll be ok" Red told Nikey.

Nikey looked at Red with a real smile this time.

"Yea your right" Nikey said.

" I just don't get it when we were in London things were just like this" I said.

"What do you mean?" Nikey asked me

" well Nana went to the Hospital and I saw her records. I know whats wrong with and I know you know too" I told Nikey.

He looked at me surprised.

" I don't know what to do. I can't leave Nana I love her so much."

Nikey eyes watered.

"I'll come visit you guys too" I said

"So will we!" Sam,and Tie both said.

/School
"Boys and girls take your seats!" The teacher screamed at us

I wasn't paying no attention the only think that was on my mind was Nana. Nana was really sick. What could we do to help. How would we help.

/P.E

"Boys and girls pick your partner !" The P.E teacher yelled

All the girls once again surrounded Red ,Tie and Nikey.

( what the hell !why are they messing with him he has a girlfriend.)

I couldn't stand to see it none of it. These pathetic girls surrounding Nikey. He's suffering enough. I I can't stand and watch.

"Get the f*** away from him you whores!" I yelled

Nikey looked up at me surprised that I said such a thing.

"And who the hell are you" one of the girls said.

I laughed she looked like sh**.

"Man you ugly" I told her giggling.

She raise her hand as if she was about to hit me. I saw Nikey stand up. Then she swung.

"See we don't do sh***like that" a voice from behind me said.

It was Red he had grabbed the girls arm before she could hit my face.

"Red what the hell are you doing!" I yelled at him

He gave me a sharp smile. Then looked back at the girl who was about to hit me. He released her arm as she walked away rolling her eyes.

"Mekasanna I'm sorry" Nikey told me.

"Why? "I asked giggling

He looked up at me with a light blush.

"Thanks " he said.

"No P" I replied.

That week went by like all the others in this town.

When school ended Nana was released from the hospital. Her and Nikey were always together. When it wasn't just the two of them it was us all.

/Mall
"Ummm Mekasanna can we talk?" Tie asked me

It was strange. We all at the mall and me and Tie were siting on the bench.

"What up."

"Sorry about Red" he told me.

"What do you mean sorry. Reds great he's nothing like I thought he would be. He's...."

"Do you like Red? Tie asked me looking down. He's black hair created a shadow over his eyes.

"What ..."

"Just be straight forward"he told me.

I looked at him. Then looked at the store which Red and Sam were both shopping in.

"I don't know" I told him

He looked up at me surprised by my words.

"I don't know how I feel. I just can't read Red which makes me wanna know more about how his life been. He's hiding stuff and I wanna find out what.

"Man I guess I better stop" he said.

" what are talking about?" I asked

He looked at me with a dark blush.

"Mekasanna I ....... Never mind" he said.

"Well there goes Red." He said

"Hey" Red told us.

I looked away. I couldn't make eye contact for some reason. He began to laughing

"Mekasanna are you such a kid" he told me.

He then pulled me up off the bench. As he tried to make me face him. I closed my eyes trying hard not to look at him directly.

"Well it'll be easier like this anyways"

I didn't know what he meant by that.

I could feel heat closing in on my body. As I opened my eyes Red kissed me . In front of everyone. It last for five seconds before he backed away.

I couldn't feel my body. I knew my face was red and I was hot but I couldn't feel it.

"WHATTTT!" I yelled

Red and the others began to giggle. As Sam and Tie both looked away in the opposite direction.

" wow Mekasanna your such a kid" Red said again.

I started to punch him in his arm,but he grabbed my hands locking eyes with me.

"What is it Meka do you want another" he said as he winked at me. Then begin laughing

"WHATTTTT!" I yelled once again

That summer took its time to leave. For it didn't want us to forget. The pain it caused. Who knew that this would be the last summer we would all spend together.