1

Your pov

"(Y/n)let meet up..."mingyu said over the phone."Oh okay! Where oppa?"I ask.
"The park now."he said and hang up the phone

(Thats weird...... it's 1am now why would he want to meet up with me in the middle of the night? Whatever lets just go meet him since I miss him already)I thought to myself .

I changed my clothes ,took my phone, money and headphones before walk out of the house not forgetting to wear my shoes.

I put on my headphones and started hearing songs while walking

I sang to it happily, this song makes me feel so relax and I feel like I could do everything.

I started Looking around but I saw no one there.

I took a sit on a chair sit and open my instagram waiting for Mingyu oppa to come.

I look at all my friends pictures that they post while going though my instagram, I stop at Mingyu's post it is not because I was stalking him or thinking about how hot he looks like but i-it was Mingyu and Yoona.
Ths girl I hate most in my school also known as my bully had took a selca with him, not just that...

It was a picture of them hugging each other .

(Mingyu know she bullies me all the time... I-is he cheating on me?he knows it, about me getting bullied by yoona all the time but why are they together?)

Tears started dropping down my cheeks.

What make it worse was the song playing right now , "Only fools fall for you by Troye Sivan"

"(Y/n)?Its that you?" I heard Mingyu's voice and I quickly wiped away the tears looking up to him smiling as if nothing happen .

He walk towards me and said

"let break up"be said without emotional, as if the things we did together was nothing to him.

He then throw the couple lock and keynecklace we had .When I heard that my heart was broken into prices.

I pick the necklace up and said "W-what why? Why all of a sudden?"

"I was getting bored of playing with you. Oh didn't you know? I never like you I was just playing with you haha.And will never like someone like you . "He said smirking

"But you said y-you love me "

"Yup I did, well it's called acting haha ever heard of it? It's was all a dare from my friends"

I fall on the ground sobbing

"Wh-why did you play with with my feelings? I really thought that you love me like how I love you."

"As I said it was just a dare. I would never like someone like you Never EVER."he said and walked away

"I HATE YOU KIM MINGYU! I HATE YOU! "I shouted loudly lucky there was no one here.

After I cooled down I walk back home as happy memories of me and him played in my head and tears once again fall down like waterfalls.

Once I reach home I took out my and he's necklace and put it in my closet.

(Why? I hate my life so much...)

Mingyu pov

"(Y/n)?it that you?" I ask a girl who was sitting on a chair sit crying.

She look up at me with tears in her eyes smiling

Well fake smiling

I walk up towards her and said "let break up"

(Y/n you don't how much my heart is hurting right now. I'm so sorry)

I then throw the couple lock and keychain on to the ground

"I was getting bored of playing with you. Oh didn't you know? I never like you I was just playing with you haha.And will never like someone like you . "I said smirking

(Oh how much I hate myself right now)

"But you said you love me "

"Yup I did, well it's called acting haha ever heard of it? It's was all a dare from my friends"

She fall on the ground sobbing

(How much I wish I could hug you right now)

(To tell you what really happen)

"Wh-why did you play with with my feelings? I really thought that you love me like how I love you."

"As I said it was just a dare. I would never like someone like you Never EVER."I said and walk away

"I HATE YOU KIM MINGYU! "I heard y/n shouting

(Y/n-ah...I-I'm sorry. Really really sorry )

Tears fall down, thinking about what I just did to the one girl I love the most in the whole world.

(Y/n please forgive me...)

This all happen thanks to the person I hate the most in the world... my dad.

(Y/n)pov

I got up from bed took my school uniform and walk to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I look into the mirror and laughed at myself

(What a mess)

(How could you be so stupid to think someone like mingyu would like you.You are just a game to him.You need to stay strong from now on)

(Think positively y/n ! You can do it!)

I smile and start doing my hair in to a high ponytail.

I ate my breakfast, put on my shoes, took my bag and left my home.

I Puck my headphones in my phone, turn it on and start hearing song.

Cause that's the only way I could so called escape from this trashy life of mine

×××

EDITED