Chapter 1

Decided to make a random story out of no where. I really hope you enjoy this book cause I am not a good author. Enjoy

Lucy P.O.V
Today is the day Lucy, you can do this. Today I'm going to confess my love for Natsu. I'm a little nervous but we'll see how it goes. Levy is doing the same thing but to Gajeel. We hope we don't get rejected. You can do this Lucy, you can do this. I thought to my self as Levy-chan and I walked into the guild. Surprisingly the only people who greeted us were Wendy, The thunder tribe, and Mira. Every one else just shot death glares at us. Weird, did we do anything wrong? I could tell Levy was thinking the same thing. So we both walked over to the bar where Mira was serving Laxus. "Why is everyone giving us a death glare?" I asked. "I don't know it pretty weird to me to Lu-Chan." Levy said. "Hey Lucy!!!" I turned my head to see you yelled my name. Big mistake. When I turn my head I get punched in the face by Lissanna(?). "Owww!" I yell. "That's what you get for hurting MY Natsu's feelings!" She said. What feelings did I hurt. I turn my head towards Levy as she had a look of concern amd anger on her face. "Lissanna why'd you do that for!?!" Mira yelled at her little sister. "She hurt Natsu's feelings!!" She yelled back. "Exactly what feelings?" Levy asks for me, since I couldn't speak, at loss of words. "The feeling he had for her!!" She exclaimed. Wait, he had feeling for me to?? I thought. "How did I hurt his feelings anyway??" I asked, now able to speak. "Lucy, he gave you many signs and you STILL NEVER NOTICED!!!!" She yelled at me. "Ohh..." Is all I can say. "Then I guess I will go home then it's getting late and I have e some writing to do..." Levy said. I could tell she felt awkward being in this situation. So she got up and left, not getting death glares anymore but still people were looking at her. "Me too... I'll talk to Natsu about this tomorrow."

Well that was something of a chapter. Did you like it? I hope it was good. Thanks for reading and I'll update it tomorrow.
Goodbye my little strawberries🍓🍓