Playing with Our Hearts

Prussia sat with Canada in the truck. He had his phone out as he posted the picture to almost every profile he had. He giggled as he edited it on Instagram to make it pretty.

"What are you doing?" Canada asked glancing over.

"You'll see." Prussia snickered.

He posted the pic and tagged the Canadian male in it on every site. The blonds phone blew up and he quickly pulled it out in shock.

"Oh you did not." He gasped.

"Oh I did so!" Prussia laughed.

"Prussia! My brother will kill you if he sees this!! Oh my goodness that would be terrible!" Canada screeched.

"Relax, no ones gonna think-" he was stopped by a ding on his phone. "Heh wait someone commented.... It's Feli."

"It says 'you two are cute together.' And there's another from France!" Canada panicked.

"It says 'when did my two darlings become one.'" Prussia gagged. "Wait Romano posted something.... Awe what the fuck. He said 'gaaaaaay get a room.'"

"You JUST posted this!" Canada's phone rang and his eyes flashed. "It's America!" He screeched.

"Oh my god you were so right." Prussia laughed.

"It's not funny!" Canada yelled.

"Just answer it." Prussia smiled.

   The flushed blond gulped down his fear and answered his phone.

"H-hello?" He answered.

"Canada bro what the FUCK!" America yelled. "When the shit did you two hook up?! Why didn't you tell me?! Is he doing dirty things to you?! Oh my god he is!! That dirty PERV I'll cut him! Bet he used smooth words!! Words he learned from his bestie France!! That's it I'm coming over!! Where are you?! Tell me or I'll just hack your phone!!" The American went on.

"N-no, he's just sight seeing!! The picture was a joke!" Canada tried to reassure.

Prussia was on the side seat laughing his ass off and watching his phone blow up from text messages. He couldn't believe how fast everyone reacted, and how ridiculous.

"Put that cocky German on the phone!! I'll talk some sense into him!" America yelled.

"He's Prussian...." Canada corrected.

"I don't care! Hand him the phone so I can cut him with my words!! I'll-"

"America!" Canada interrupted. "That's enough! Please stop this, nothing is going on between us, and even if there was I'm a full grown country, I can take care of myself, I appreciate you being protective and worrying about me, but unless I ask I don't need your help.... I'm sorry."

The phone was silent, Canada bit his lip as he waited for a response.

"Okay." America finally said. "I trust you bro..... But if he even lays a finger on you, you better tell me right away!"

Canada snickered at his over protective brother. "Okay I will."

"Alright, love yah bro."

"Love you to, bye."

Canada hung up and heaved a heavy sigh. He looked at Prussia who was still laughing.

"I told you." He murmured.

"It was funny though." Prussia snickered.

"To you, I hope your brother calls and gives you shit." Canada grumbled.

"No way, Germany is as straight as a hula hoop, he can't judge me!" Prussia laughed.

A woman's voice rung through the ship "We are now entering departure bay."

Canada looked out the large windows to see land passing by.

"We're docking." He recognized.

"Finally! I'm excited to see what you have in store."

"So am I." The blond smiled.

*****************************

Canada parked in front of a large beach house. Prussia stepped out of the truck staring up at the huge mansion.

"This is your house?!" He asked surprised.

Canada looked back at Prussia confused.

"Just my island home. I have a big country.... It's easier to have a house in each part of it." He explained. "How many houses do you have?"

"One! And I share it with my bro!" Prussia yelled exasperated.

"One?..... Ooooh." The Canadian passed by opening the door.

"How many do you have?" Prussia asked a bit sceptical.

"Um, a few." The blond avoided.

"How many houses maple lover?!" He pushed.

"Was that an insult??"

"How many?!"

Canada turned around a bit embarrassed laughing to himself. "Um.... 65 houses and 14 cabins." He answered.

Prussias red eyes popped open. "Are you rich?!" He asked. "Are you hiding wealth and fame from me?!"

"N-no! It's just... You only have one house cause you only need one, this island is the size of Germany, and it's a small part of my country!!" Canada tried to defend.

"Are you saying my bro is small?!"

"W-what?! Y-you no I didn't mean.... Oh maple...."

Prussias scowl turned up into a big smile. "I'm kidding."

"Y-you're what?" Canada's face turned. "Y-you meanie!"

He ran over to the Prussian and began smacking his arm. Prussia snickered and caught the tall males hands in his.

"I'm sorry, you're just so cute when you're flustered." He snickered.

Canada's face lit up a vibrant red. He looked down at their hands and then looked back up his violet eyes shaking. Prussia looked into the sunset seas of the sweet Canadian. His heart throbbed and he couldn't stop smiling like a goof ball.

"C-could I maybe have my hands back?" The blond asked.

"Never." Prussia said accidentally.

"I can't tell when you're serious or joking." Canada whined.

Prussia smiled and slowly let go of the others hands. Canada felt a bit heart broken and he sighed trying to calm his chest.

"Of course I was joking." He laughed walking past him. "Or was I?" He wiggled his brow.

Canada watched Prussia walk into the house and stop at the door. He couldn't move as he was still a bit shaken up. The handsome silver haired German turned around with a big smile.

"You coming?" He laughed.

"Y-yeah! Sorry!" Canada said quickly going into the house.