We're getting ready to leave, Ellen decided to leave Laura in the house seeing she was still asleep and she would just get mad again. I think she's still drunk from last night, but I didn't say anything to Ellen or my mom.

Laura's POV

I wake up from my amazing sleep. I had this weird dream that the Lynch's stayed at the house with me and my family. Then Ross and I had to share a room together. The sun was shining in my room, I think mom or Vanessa opened the curtains to let the sun in.

I get my phone from my nightstand to see messages from Grayson.

~~Text convo~~

G: morning cutie, how are you feeling from last night?

G: do you want to hang out today?

L: morning boo, sure we can hang. Bring Khourtney and invite Tyler.

~~End of text convo~~

When I pressed send, he called me immediately.

~~Phone convo~~

G: did you just wake up, cutie?

L: yeah, I was tired.

G: I bet. You beat that bitch up pretty bad last night.

L: I know, I have to go to the nail salon tomorrow to get my nails done again.

G: you left your nails in her arm. I saw when she was getting escorted out. Let me tell you, that was pretty hot though.

L: thanks

G: do you want to come to our house so we can hangout?

L: no, just come over. Tell Khourt and Tyler to come here.

G: ok cutie.

L: oh and bring your swim stuff. We're going to hangout in he pool.

G: alright, I'm going to tell my Khourt. Bye cutie.

L: bye, boo

~~End of phone convo~~

There's nothing going on between Grayson and I. We're just best friends who're really comfortable with each other. We act like a couple, but that's the way we are with each other. We don't like each other more as a best friend, that's all.

I get up and go to the bathroom to clean myself off. I don't wash my hair since, I'm going to get it wet when I get in the pool.

I pick out a cute bikini in my closet. While I was changing, I saw a few suitcases in my closet. Wonder who those are, probably my dad put them in there. I shrug it off and continue to dress up. Once I was done, I put a dress on and went downstairs to the kitchen. There was a paper on the counter from Vanessa.

'We went out and won't be back until later on today. There's food in the fridge ~V'

Well ok. I look at the food that was saved for me and it was some croissants with eggs and fruits.

After eating my food, the doorbell rung, I put my plate in the sink and answered the door. It was Grayson.

Grayson: hey cutie.