“You’re giving him the world,” I told her with a smirk.

“I know. Doesn’t every one deserve the world?” she smiled. “Get some sleep. You can finish packing in the morning. You need it,” she closed my trunk for me before shutting off the light. “Good night, Courtney.”

“Good night, Astoria.” And I dreamt of paradise, which was right in Draco’s arms.

Astoria helped me finish packing in the morning. Lavender tried to come in to grab her trunk and lashed out at her for being in the dorm. She wasn’t a student so she shouldn’t be staying in the tower. Blah, blah, bloody blah. Astoria just told her to piss off before shoving her out of the door. I simply adored Astoria after that moment.

“So, where’s Kam and Hermione?” she asked when we made our way down to the common room.

“We’re right here!” Kam shouted from the sofa. “We’re waiting on you silly billies!”

I rolled my eyes. “Don’t start turning into Lavender.”

“I’m not,” she giggled.

“Then don’t say that,” I shook my head at her before playfully elbowing her in the side.

“Yes, stubby, I won’t,” she elbowed me back.

I sighed before Hermione passed me a small, beaded bag. “What’s this?” I asked her.

“I have another like it,” she said. “It has an extension charm on it so you can fit anything and everything in it. I figured you might need it for your plan tonight.”

“Thank you, Hermione,” I smiled and opened the bag. It appeared to bottomless, which meant that it could probably fit anything and everything. I would probably have to carry light when I was on the move that night. Good thing I managed to get my apparition license at the end of that twelve weeks or I would be walking the whole way to the Burrow.

“So,” Ron said, taking the open seat next to me on the sofa, “making the run tonight?”

I nodded. “Yes, but don’t tell anyone, Ronald.”

“I would never!” he laughed.

“Court,” Harry said, appearing in front of me. “I have something for you as well.” He held out a package to me. “I have a feeling that you may need this more than me tonight. Go ahead and open it.”

I did, and a silvery mass fell out onto my lap. It was his invisibility cloak. I couldn’t believe that he was going to let me use his invisibility cloak. It was his most prized possession. He never went anywhere without it. I was certainly honored.

“Thank you, Harry,” I put it in the bag that Hermione had given me before getting up to hug him. “It means so much that you’re willing to part with it, even if it is for the night.”

He shrugged. “You’ll need it to be safe,” he then hugged me tightly. “Promise me that you’ll be safe tonight. I don’t want to read in the Profit about your death tomorrow morning. Okay?”

I nodded. “I promise that I won’t die.”

“That’s my girl,” Ron said, getting up and pulling me into a hug as well. “We can’t live without our stubby harlot, now can we?”

“Good one,” Kam giggled from her seat. “Stubby Harlot…why didn’t I think of that?”

“Because I had to beat you at least once, now didn’t I?” Ron teased Kam as he pulled her into nuggie, messing up her hair. “Not so cool now, are you Diggory?”

She pulled herself out of his grip before sinking her teeth into his arm. She grinned as she wiped her mouth, and he was cursing her. You never try to one up Kam; she’ll just resort to violence, which Ron apparently didn’t know. She hadn’t really shown that side of her before, but it had never been called for either.

“Now who’s cool?” she giggled, watching Ron.

He shook his head. “You’re mental, you are. What are you, part vampire?”

She giggled. “Yes, and all I want is your blood, Ronald.”

“Merlin’s Beard, Kam,” Ron yelled, looking at his arm. “You left teeth marks!”

Astoria looked over at me. “Are they always this nutty together?”

I nodded. “Sadly, yes. This is what we have to live with all summer long. Are you prepared for it?”

“It might just be the best summer of my life,” she smiled before turning to Harry and starting a conversation.

The best summer of her life, huh? It most certainly was not going to be mine. I could picture it vividly in my mind, and it was not a pretty sight. I would be lonely while everyone else was goofing off, just as they had been in the common room. Fred had Dawn (bitch), and Harry had Ginny. If Ron would rise up, he would have Hermione. Kam could lighten up any room with or without her man beside her. I would be the one that didn’t have anyone beside me. I would be the only one not having a totally awesome summer, and it was all because I couldn’t be with the one I loved. I could foresee many a nights when I closed my eyes and drifted away to my paradise.

A/N: This is dedicated to TeamDrourtney because they all knew who to root for in Secret, but should they really be supporting Drourtney in Truth? I guess we’ll find out, won’t we? A shout ou JarFullOfCookies for the temporary cover. She entered a different one in the contest, so this one will be used until the contest is over. Another shout out to Kamryn_Diggory, who is actually the girl who inspired Kam, because she made the banner on the side. She used to be known as Lovely_Laney, which you may recognize. Also, be sure to vote and read my new original, ‘The Disillusioning of Esmeralda’, it’ll rock your socks off. Also, I have on my profile page two stories to vote from for next year’s watty awards. Vote for the one you would like to read! Oh, and don’t forget to…

Vote, Comment, & Love. <3