Uno

{edited 6/19/18}

Soccer.

A six letter sport that has affected my life in many ways. I've played it since I was 3 and I was always on a soccer team, always wearing my Mexico soccer jersey to everywhere I went.

So of course I was excited when my dad came home jumping like a grasshopper from excitement as he slammed 4 tickets on the table to the Mexico vs Venezuela game. If you haven't guessed yet I'm a huge fan of Mexico, heck I'm probably their biggest fan.

I was too excited to notice that he had a big in his hand containing the most  valuable things to me. A Mexico soccer jersey. And to my surprise he he hadn't just bough one jersey but four.

I stared at them in awe. Ever since I was little I had been fascinated by them as they meant so much. I had always wore my jersey with pride and dignity.

"Here mija give one to Alicia and get ready because we're going to see Mexico play!" He said as he handed me two jerseys. The first one, he instructed, was for me. While the other one was for Alicia.

I grabbed the two shirts gently. They felt cool and soft in my hands.

I hugged the shirts and squealed from excitement, jumping all the way to my sister Alicia's room.

"Get ready because dad bought tickets to the game!" I yelled as I barged into my sister's room and tossed a jersey to her as I ran to the bathroom to put mine on.

I quickly took off my blouse and threw it on the bathroom floor. I put on the jersey and looked in the mirror .It was such an honor to be able to wear this jersey.

I kissed the badge and turned around to see how it fit in the back.

I grinned as I realized my dad had gotten my favorite player's number.

Javier Hernandez 14 was written in big bold letters. I liked him not just because of his great skills, but because of his good looks too.

I fixed my hair and I was ready to go. I had a feeling this game was going to be unforgettable.

-----------------------------------------
Hi guys I decided to write a story about Chicharito. And I just installed the app, this is my first story. So please I hope you like it. please follow me and I'll follow you back!

- Thanks, Madaline❤️⚽️