Preparations X Schemes~

(Y/N)'s POV

After Mr. Leorio and gave us (leaders) the sheet of paper that has the list of weapons, he made us go to our groups and allowed us to discuss.

Mr. Leorio also said that each group has to discuss in each corners of the classroom-:

BOARD

Killua's Team Haruki's Team

CHAIRS

CHAIRS

CHAIRS

CHAIRS

(Y/N)'s Team (T/N)'s Team

-so that each team wouldn't hear each others plan.

"Sup Team!"

"Sup Capn (Y/N)!" Zac & Kazuo greeted me together.

"~Hey (Y/N)!~" Fumio greeted

"So what's the plan, capn short-stuff?"

"I'm not that short you know....... But anyways here's our plan!"

Masaru's POV

After the kid explained the plan to us, I hafta admit.... Her plan's amazing! It's very well detailed. It's like she already knows every part of the place!"

"~Hey (Y/N) how did'cha know all of this?~" my flirty friend asked while pouting.

"Yeah capn..... It's like ya know all the lefts and rights of the place yo......"

"I have to agree with them capn......... Your plans are like from one of my stealth games"

"Oh! I think I haven't told you guys that I've already played paintball in York New with (T/N)! *scratches nape while laughing nervously* Hehehehe sorry bout that....."

"Oh..... "

"Okay Team! How bout a little recap of our plan! First, Masaru your an attacker and your job's to attack everyone in your sight! I'll be giving you 3 guns and many pellets, I'll also give you 10 smoke bombs just in case. If every your surrounded by many enemies you have to?~"

"SHOOT!"

"Good! Next, Kazuo! Your job's to do some sound effects! I'm gonna give you 25 or more smoke bombs and also some back ups to."

"Alrighty Top Dawg, yo!"

"Cool! Now Fumio your job's to use that flirting skill of yours! I'll also gonna give you 1 gun with many pellets and at least 15 smoke bombs."

"I don't know if my flirting is a skill but.......~I'll make sure that you'll be proud of me~"

"And last but not the least Zac! Your gonna be using a snipers gun and 15 smoke bombs, your job's to help me out if some things gone wrong, since you're familiar with some scenarios in stealth games!"

"*salute pose* Roger that capn!"

"And as for me *points at self* I'll also be using a snipers gun and 15 smoke bombs, I'll also be the one who'll tell you all what to do!" She explained

"Okay!"

"Make sure to do and follow our plans, okay? I- I mean....*cough* we can't afford to lose so let's give them everything we've got!"

Your team mates POV

'*sweat drops* I swear I heard something different........"

"I'm I talking to someone or am I just talking to myself?"