Chapter 39

"Thats good. LA? I went to LA and stayed with Emily and Mercedes for a week." Finn said.

"Thats cool, bro." Puck laughed.
"Hey E." Puck said to me.

"Hi." I simply said and move my place.

"Well let me introduce again the result. Brittany S. Pierce as Cha Cha
Tina Cohen-Chang as Jan
Joe Hart as Doody
Stacey Evans as Frenchie
Sam Evans as Kenickie
Emily and Santana as Rizzo
Blaine Anderson as Teen Angel
Jake Puckerman as Putzie
Ryder Lynn as Danny Zuko
Marley Rose as Sandy Olsson
Kitty Wilde as Patty Simcox. Well lets move to auditorium and have rehearsal there." Artie said.

I take Artie's wheelchair and pushing it for him to avoid Puck will catch me and force me to talk anything to him.

"You okay, E?" Artie asked.

"Santana take the full part of Rizzo. I cant do this." I said to Artie.

"Why?"

"Everything ruined since he comes and all I want to do only want to back to LA." I said.

"You cant run away from your problem. You take the second plot of Rizzo after she thinks she is pregnant." Artie said and pushing his wheelchair alone.

I keep standing frozen and hold my hand to hide my pain. Dont cry, E. Dont cry. You can do this.

"I know what you felt. Seeing someone who hurt you is right in front you and you havent forgive him yet and all you wanna do just dissapear." Blaine suddenly hold my hand.

"Blaine..."

"Kurt havent forgive me yet. I apologize for him more than thousand times but still no answers." Blaine said to me.

"We got the same problem at the same time, Blaine." I half smiled at Blaine.

"Yeah." Blaine simply nodded.

"Hey you both why still here? Come on, we start the rehearsal." Mercedes come to us.

"Like what I told you right?" I hugged Mercedes.

"Dont cry, Emily. Dont show your pain to him. Be cool. Act like you got a new boyfriend." Mercedes said to me.

I wipe my tears away until it nothing left. I let out a sigh and walked with Mercedes and she is still holding my hand. I really have to hide it. Hide my pain from anyone else.

"Everybody take one." Mike yelled.

"Hey you must be, Emily Hudson right? The captain of cheerios for last three years, won nationals three times and won the best of the best cheerleading squad. I'm Kitty Wilde and I'm glad that I met you here. I just wanna say that I adore you so much. I really want to be like you with blonde hair." A short blonde girl smiled at me.

"Woah thank you. I really appreciate that." I smiled back at her.

"You're beautiful and popular besides you can make one of the Puckerman down." She smiled at me.

"Patty Simcox!" Mike yelled.

"Alright, I have to go. Talk to you later." She gave me a hug and walked away.

"Such a creepy girl. Her dying smile is so ewwwh." Santana said to me.

"Haha she is cute." I chuckled.

"Cute? Ugh please I'd rather choose Stacey than her." Santana rolled her eyes and walked off.

I just lift my shoulder up and walked to the vanity mirror and sitting down on it. Cant imagine I'm in the same place with Puck now.