Katelyn's advice (11)

HOLY SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS!!!! Over 700 people read my fanfic. in your face friends who thought I was bad at writing!!!! (Also sorry for leaving this for over a month, I kind of forgot about it 0~0 )

Zane's pov:

GRRRR!!!! What's wrong with me!!!! I feel so weird; why won't this feeling go away?! stupid emotions just let me live my life!!!! I lay on my bed as my blinds caused rays of sunlight to shine throughout my room. Luckily, none of them were shining in my direction, so it didn't blind my eyes. Laying on my bed in my pj's, I tightly hugged one of my pillows. The room felt perfectly warm, which usually helped me to relax; this time my mind was buzzing with questions. I had only ever experienced this 'love' thing once, and that didn't turn out so well. Staring at the ceiling, I tried to focus on something else...ugh....It was hopeless. He was all that was on my mind.

I hugged my pillow tighter as I continued to think about him. The more I thought about him, the warmer I felt. Just thinking about him made me feel all weird inside. GAH! Stop this zane, he was just some casanova, you're better than this. Besides, what were the chances he even likes guys? Maybe that was just his one gay moment. Almost everyone has a gay or lesbian experience in life, it either stays with them or goes. *sigh* but mine stuck to me like glue.

*Meanwhile with travis*

Travis's pov:
"Listen travis, I'm just going to give you some advice that will make this a whole lot easier for you" Katelyn said to me "you like zane, right?". The blush on my face reappeared as she mentioned this. "Wait a second, I never actually said that I....."
"Travis, you know there's no point in arguing. I can read you like a book" she interrupted.
"Ok, ok fine" I murmured "I may or may not have a slight crush on Zane ". As I said this she furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Just a slight crush? That seems like a bit of an understatement, let me rephrase that for you. I would say you may or may not be in love with Zane but your in denial because him being zane you're afraid he'd reject you" she spoke finishing with a teasing smile. I was left with an open jaw after what she just said.
"What?!"
"Oh come on travis, I was pretty much spot on wasn't I?" There was a long silence before I finally answered.
"....................yeah" I murmured.

"Ok, I'm glad we've gotten that out of the way. Now travis, all you have to do now..." Katelyn paused "is ask him out on a date!". My eyes widened at the words that just came out her mouth.
"Ask him on a date?!" I whisper yelled. I wanted to yell out those words, but seeming as Aphmau and kawaii~ chan were in the house, I had to be careful. "Come on, you've asked loads of girls on dates before, you've even asked me on dates like at the arcade and back in love love paradise. Now I'll admit, I did have a slight crush on you back then, but those feelings kind of just disappeared."
"Yeah I remember that. My feelings for you however kind of faded over time." I still remembered going to love love paradise that one summer, I actually think I used to have a slight crush on zane back then as well. Now that I looked back on it, it seemed so obvious. Man, I really was oblivious.

*That summer in love~love~paradise*

Aphmau's pov:

"OH *snort* MY *snort* IRENE" I was barely able to breath after what just happened. Zane glared daggers at me as I continued my laughing fit. "Bwahahahaa..ha..ha...heh that was definitely something to remember"
I told zane as I finished laughing. "I would rather everyone tried to forget this indecent. It's not a memory I would like to recall of, EVER again" zane harshly spoke. "I'm not making any promises" I replied in a sing song voice "you better watch yourself nugget". Zane just growled as he gave me another cold look. I just gave him a cheeky smile as we headed back home. As we were walking along the path, I reminisced everyone's reactions to the "event" that recently took place. Aaron and Katelyn had the same horrified expression, zane looked mortified and was as red as a baboons but, tee-hee butt, Kawaii~chan was just giggling at everyone's reactions, and travis......well......hmm. Hang on a second, travis's expression was kinda odd. He had a huge scarlet blush spread across his face, he had wide eyes as he just stared at zane, I think he also had a slight nosebleed. Could Travis maybe..........pffffft, NAH!!!! I wished that was the case though, I had been shipping those two for too long. The problem was Travis loved Katelyn and I think Zane was falling for kawaii~ chan. Oh well, I was happy for them. At least there was still gaurence! Hehehehe, I won't let those to escape my yaoi ships that easily.......

Now back to the present (don't worry that wasn't a waste of time)

Travis's pov:

"That sure was a great summer" I spoke. I still get nostalgic when I think about it. "Yeah yeah, love love paradise was great, lots of memories yata yata, now back to zanvis, we need to plan your first date" Katelyn told me. "Well, I was thinking I could take him to olive garden"
"WRONG!!"
"Huh?!"
"Olive garden's to formal for a first date, just take it easy like the movies, or, a fair, or......
"Stargazing!" I replied in a joy full tone.
" .....yeah, I guess, you guys could go stargazing" she answered back. I quickly jumped of the bed and sprinted towards the door. "Hey wait, where are you going?" She questioned me. Before I stepped out the door I said one last thing to her, "to follow your advice". And with that, I was gone..................