The 'chat' (10)

Katelyn's pov:

The sun created rays of light as it shone through the glass on my window. I was sat in my room meditating ( a.k.a on my computer ) when my phone started buzzing. Picking it up, I found out I had received a text from aphmau. Oh right, I almost forgot she was hanging out with Zane. As I clicked on the message, I read what it said.

Aphmau: Hey katelyn, can I talk to you about something?

Katelyn: sure thing aph. what's up?

Aphmau: you hang out with Travis a lot right?

Katelyn: if by 'hang out' you mean travis randomly walking into my room sometimes trying to flirt with me than yeah

Aphmau: does travis ever say anything about other people, some in particular

Katelyn: whyyyyy?

Aphmau: oh, no reason

Katelyn: Aphmau, this is about shipping again isn't it

Aphmau: pfffffffffftt whaaaat nooooo

Katelyn: then why do you want to know who Travis talks about?

Aphmau: well....It's just....um....WHOOPS I FORGOT TO FEED MY CAT GTG BYE!!!!

Katelyn:um....bye?

Sometimes I don't even know how I became friends with these crazy people. Just as I put my phone down and got back to 'meditating' , my phone started buzzing again. Who was it this time? As I picked it back up, I looked at my notifications to find out I had a text from Travis. Wow, that was convenient. I opened up WhatsApp to See what he wanted.

Travis: Hey Kate you there?

Katelyn: yeah I'm here, what's up?

Travis: can I come round yours for a bit? I need to talk to you about something.

Katelyn: sure thing, what do you need to talk about?

Travis: can I tell you when I get there

Katelyn: um....okay sure. See you in a few minutes then, bye

Travis: thx Kate, see you in a bit, bye

Katelyn: btw don't call me Kate

Travis: whoops, sorry XD

Well this should be interesting, I wonder what was so urgent that he needed to talk to me right now?

*le time skip bought to you by Aphaph (the ship is sailing XD) *

*ding dong, ding dong*

Oh that must be Travis! He took longer than I thought he would. I switched off my computer then exited my room. As I headed down the stairs I noticed kawaii chan sat on the couch with her earphones in. How loud was her music that she couldn't hear knocking on the door literally a few feet away from her? As I opened the door, I was greeted by the snowy haired dork himself. "Hi Katelyn, thanks for having me round" he said with a dorky smile. " *scoffs* whatever, just don't try anything funny or I swear to irene I'll punch you out of this planet" I grunted making a fist. He looked at me confused until he noticed kawaii chan, who now had her earphones out and was eavesdropping on our conversation. "Alright fine, but you can't blame a man for trying" Travis said to me before winking. I growled slightly, then headed to my room as he followed. In the background I could hear kawaii chan slightly squealing.

Once we were both in my room with the door closed, I gestured for him to sit on my bed as I fell back onto my spinning chair. Because of this it spam slightly until I stopped it. "Yeah she definitely ships us" he said most likely referring to the pink haired meifwa. He smirked at his own remark and I just smiled. "Then again" I replied " she is kawaii chan, you never really know who she ships until it's too late".

We both ended up chuckling just thinking of all the crazy stuff that girl would do for her OTP's. "Anywaaay we're getting of topic, what was so urgent that you needed to tell me right away?". As I mentioned this, the grin on his face faded and was instead replaced with a faint blush. "Well....um....you remember the 'incident' that happened at kawaii chan's sleepover?" He nervously asked. Suddenly all my thoughts were led back to what I saw that night. So that's why he wanted to come over so urgently. "Remember? How could I forget it, I never even imagined need you'd go for Zane!" I said kind of quietly so the girls wouldn't hear. The blush on his face suddenly went from a faint pink to a deep red. "Yeeaah hehe. Well ever since that night, i've been kind of....confused." He mumbled scratching the back of his head. He had been confused? About wha........Oh this just got interesting. "Confused?" I asked him "What have you been confused about?".

Travis looked away from me and mumbled something."Sorry what was that?" I said leaning closer to him. He mumbled again. "Still can't hear you, Travis". I put my hand behind my ear to show him he needed to speak up. Leaning closer to me he whispered something in my ear.
"*I'm Confused about zane*".

After he said that, my eyes widened and my smile grew at an alarming rate. Travis noticed this and quickly covered my mouth with his hand, then uses the other to put a finger to his lips.
" Shhhhhh, if you fangirl now aphmau and kawaii chan might here it" the snowy haired man said with a concerned look. He crawled back onto the bed and sat there waiting until I calmed down. Once I was calm enough, I spoke up again.

"Soo Travis, if I'm correct, are you saying you have feelings for Zane" I say with a slight smirk plastered across my face. His face has now become completely flushed, he looks like a cherry.
"W-what! I never s-said that!" He said stumbling. " okay, than what about Zane was making you so confused?" I mentioned giving him a look. ".........Well, I guess it's just been weird between us since what happened the other day" he said as his face began to grow even more red. " Your the only person who I've talked to about this and I try to avoid this conversation with the guys as much as possible, and Zane hasn't stepped foot outside his house since."

After Travis finished speaking I realised he was wrong about something. "Actually, Aphmau said she was going to take Zane to the park today; seeming as she was gone for a while I think she got him to go outside." I pointed out. Travis had a surprised expression on his face because of my recent comment. Then I remembered Aphmau wanted to know how Travis felt about Zane, well she didn't exactly tell me who it was but it was pretty obvious. Should I tell her about what Travis said though?

DA END!!!! Yeah I'm going to have to end this chapter here, I just realized it's over 1000 words long 0_0 . Goodboi~