"Optimus! I have the girl, lets go!", Ratchet yelled making Megatron halt.

His optics went over to Ayla, who was not in the Medic's hand. Optimus slipped away and the two Autobots ran through the ground bridge.

"No! Ayla!", Megatron tried to run through the bridge and get her, but it closed before he could reach her.

"Let me go, Autobot scum!", she growled darkly and evilly, her Decepticon insignia that is made of dark royal purple metal that is built into her, visible.

She dug her sharp clawed metal nails deep into the medic's hand. Ratchet set her down as Miko, Jack, and Raf walked over to greet her.

"Hi. I'm Miko!", Miko smiled, "What's your name? Where do you live? Why were you with the cons? What did Megatron want with you? Do you like Slash Monkey?"

"Miko, calm down. Sorry about that. I'm Jack and this is Raf.", Jack introduced him and another boy.

"My name is Ayla, I live on the warship, I think that explains that other question, Megatron must wanted me cause I remind him of his daughter, and no. I hate Bulgarian shriek metal, I like country.", Ayla said, "And go away. I don't like humans, or Autobots. Does this insignia explain anything?!"

Ayla pointed to her built in insignia. Ayla's shirt was stained with purple blood, same as her bandage, her purple and white eyes seeming to glow.

"But you're human.", Raf pointed out.

"No matter, you are an innocent so we have to protect you. Ratchet will be your guardian.", Optimus said.

"Optimus, you cant be serious!", Ratchet said and glanced at the leader, "Oh, you are serious. Optimus, I have work to do! I cant possibly watch over a human! A child!"

"I am 20! I am not a child! And I am a Decepticon, so I don't need any fragging protection!", Ayla yelled and created another Dark Energon shard in which she ate like candy.

Everyone stared wide-eyed at Ayla.

"What?", she snapped, her Dark Energon purple and white eyes practically glowing.

"Creepy glowing eyes!", Miko yelled and started running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

"Miko!", Bulkhead snapped.

"What?", Miko asked as if nothing had happened.

Jack and Raf rolled their eyes and went to play games. Ayla chuckled darkly, making the two boys halt and turn to face her, she felt a new power and shot Dark Energon lightning everywhere. Ayla continued shooting the Dark Energon at everyone.

"Call Megatron, or I destroy EVERYTHING!", she commanded, her sharp teeth visible, "That little thing I did back there, it was an ACT! We were tricking you! He was never gonna hurt me!"

Miko freaked out and screamed again, this time running down the hallway. Raf gulped.

"Maybe we should check on M-mik-ko.", Raf stuttered.

The two remaining humans ran to hide with Miko while the bots ran for cover in the main silo.

"We have got to calm that femme down!", Ratchet yelled.

Optimus came out from his hiding spot and went over to the computer, which was slightly damaged.

"He's crazy!", Bulkhead yelled, Ratchet nodded in agreement.

Optimus called the one bot that could and would calm her down; Megatron.

MEANWHILE:

Megatron sat in his room, at his desk. He was typing on the computer, searching for any sign of Ayla. And with the Autobot's base shielded, he couldn't sense her using the Dark Energon. With each passing moment, Megatron grew more and more worried for Ayla. He slammed his fist on his desk.