"Then let me promise you this my dear wife. If you so much as look in the direction of another man you will regret ever doing so. I might even put you in a coma of bliss," he growled as she looked at him wide eyed before a smile formed on her lips.
"Very well. Now it's my turn," she said taking him by surprise. This was not the reaction he expected as his heart rate quickened. He knew this woman was unpredictable and he loved that about her.

"If you dare look at any other woman, touch them, kiss their hand or cheek in greeting for all I care, I will be the one screwing you brains out until I am the only woman in your system and on your mind. You know and I know that no one can do you like I do, and you can only imagine what it will be like, if you or I is angry," she said in a silky voice. "I will ride you until you are worn out and trust me I can keep up my dear husband, the question is can you? So go ahead and kiss a few hands at the gala," she said wrapping her hands around his neck pulling him closer so she could whisper the next words in his ear.

"Or I can just hold out on all this," she said molding her body to his as her hands played with his hair. "Then I won't be able to call you daddy," she smirked feeling his arms tighten a little more but never hurting her.

"Fair enough," he smiled as she saw the raw desire in his eyes.

"Now, about breakfast?" She asked all of a sudden.
"You can't leave me like this," he growled as her gaze traveled down.

"If I had known negotiating with you was this fun, we could negotiate several times a day," she laughed as he lifted her up placing her on the counter.
"Negotiating with you can always be more fun," he said in a husky voice as she wrapped her legs around him.

"What about breakfast," she asked.
"I'll feed you later. But for now, feed my appetite," he growled kissing her as they left the kitchen.

-------------------------

After getting an all clear from Alex to go back to work Nyasha felt excited to be finally out of the house, officially.

"No you go inform him," she head as she looked up from her paperwork as some of her workmates were fighting over who would go who knows where.
"You should ask her," one said.
"No I can't. She might refuse they argued.
It was becoming irritating because firstly they couldn't even whisper and were so undecided.

"Could someone explain what is going on?" She asked.
"Ma'am there has been a system mulfunction," one of them said as she looked at them in confusion before turning back to her papers.
"What exactly do you mean?"
"Someone tried to hack us but the IT guys stopped them before anything could be obtained."

"Have you informed Mr Martinez?" She asked.
"Well he..he...we are afraid to go there," one stuttered as she sighed getting up.
"Follow me," she said leading the way towards the elevator.

----

Just as they reached Marcel's door it swung open as a young lad walked out clutching files harp-hazardously looking like he had got a beating dropping some as he saw them scrambling to gather them and quickly leave.
Walking into the office without knocking  he spun around ready to yell but instantly relaxed when he saw that it was her.

"Sweetheart what brings you here?" He smiled slightly frowning when he saw the two gentlemen with her.
Turning to face the two gentlemen behind her, she told then to start speaking as she kept an eye on Marcel. Seeing him clench his jaw harder.

"Find out who tried to hack us. And upgrade all systems," he said as the two bobbed their heads in agreement.
"You may go," Nyasha said in dismissal as they quickly left.