Just You, and Me, Chapter 4

**I'm so sorry for taking forever to get this chapter up, I've been so busy lately and just didn't have time, but here I am again yay ! Please don't forget to read my little note at the end of the chapter, it would mean a lot, especially if you guys reply, anyway, enjoy the chapter, it's so cute, it's my favorite one yet ;D**

Troy's POV
I yawned as I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I looked at my clock and it glowed the bright red numbers 11:59 on it. I slept though the whole morning ? I looked over at Gabriella. She was sound asleep. I chuckled quietly. I couldn't blame her, after the week she's been having, she deserved some time to just relax. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open and she yawned too, trying to sit up. I just watched her. She looked so adorable no matter what.
"Hey" I whispered softly. " ready for the best week ever ? " I honestly couldn't wait to spend some time off of school, alone with Gabriella. What could be better ? She looked up at me and smiled weakly, pointing to her throat again, as she opened it and no sound came out. I sighed. All I wanted was to hear her sweet voice again. The way she laughed, spoke, giggled, sang. I missed all of it. It always lit up my day to hear her voice, but it was gone. My happiness was gone. I just wished I could hear her sweet, innocent tone, once again, even if it was raspy, it would sound like music to my ears.
" hey, look, I know you lost your voice, but try to look on the bright side, at least you don't have to go to school. Instead you're stuck here with me. " She smiled brightly at me. At least I still had that. Her smile was like sunshine, brightening up my day, always making it better. I handed Gabriella her notebook and a pen.
" You'll need this today." I said smiling. She gave me a weak smile and sighed. I knew she was still upset about not being able to speak, and she was probably getting tired of writing over and over what she wanted to just blurt out so badly. I felt so bad, and I wished there was something I could do, I rubbed her arm softly with my knuckles. Surprisingly, she smiled and quickly wrote something in her notebook. She quickly handed it to me smiling. I smiled and laughed lightly as I looked down and read it.

Stop, that tickles!

Immediately, I lit up like a Christmas tree, as an idea sparked in my brain. I rubbed my knuckles against her arm again and she immediately broke out into silent giggles. Just seeing her smile was enough. I continued to tickle her by brushing my knuckles against her arm. Then I switched to tickling her sides and she instantly squeezed her eyes shut, laughing breathlessly, still, no sound was heard, but all you had to do was take one look at her face and it was obvious that she was laughing. I continued to tickle Gabriella amused as I watched her struggle to pry my hands off her ticklish stomach. Her face began to turn a bright, cherry red and I stopped. I figured even though I couldn't hear her, she probably couldn't breathe and was begging me to stop.
"you okay ? " I asked with concern. She glared at me as she tried to catch her breath. I just laughed.
"okay, no more, I'm sorry " I apologized. Gabriella's face softened as she gradually began to catch her breath. She grabbed her notebook and pen and wrote something down. My eyes followed her pen as she scribbled down words.

That was fun, thank you !

I smiled, reading the note.
" Anytime " I said, kissing her on the cheek. " Anytime." My eyes stayed glued on her as she picked up her pen again and once again, began to write.

So, now what do we do ?

I read it and looked up at her. She just shrugged.
" Well..." I hesitated. " We could either go up and play in my treehouse,or we could stay inside and watch a movie, it's up to you. " I suggested. Gabriella jumped up like a little kid and clapped her hands together, putting on a puppy dog face as she pointed out my window. I didn't even have to ask, and she didn't even have to write anything. I knew. She chose the treehouse. I smiled as I held out my hand.
" Let's go then, treehouse it is!" A big smile spread across her face and she took my hand. I helped her off my bed and led her outside. I chuckled softly. Even though we had been in my treehouse many times before, Gabriella seemed to have the same amazed expression on her face every single time. She looked up at the enormous treehouse with wide eyes and a big smile on her face. I laughed.
"Laddies first" I backed up, letting her go first. She smiled at me and slowly climbed up. When she reached the top, I climbed up after her. We both sat down towards the edge, but not too close. I looked forward as Gabriella leaned her head on my shoulder. We just sat there, listening to the peaceful, calm, and steady wind.