Chapter 5-Irish...Australian...Whatever

Chapter 5

Aria's PoV

"Uhm Aria..?"I got cut of from my thoughts from a blonde guy."Who are you?"I said realizing he didn't even knock when he walked in here."I'm Niall,Niall Horan"Well that's a weird name..."Have you seen Cassie's?"he asked looking at me with big sparkly eyes."Cassie?"I said still cought up in my thoughts why Zayn would stop Liam and why Liam would listen to him.

"Your room mate..."Ohh...Cassoe,How dumb I am of course I know who Cassie is."Yeah I know who she is."I smiled."No..I said have you seen Cassie"He laughed.Fuck,I should really listen more-.

"She's out because it's her birthday"I mumbled whishing how much I wanted to be out of this hell hole."I know" he respond.If he knew why the hell did he come all the way to the girls side to ask me?

"Oh and don't you knock?! I could be naked or something!"I yelled being annoyed with this 'Niall'f

"Knocking isn't my thing,beside I looked through the window first"He teasted."Well if you see Cassie tell her that I was here.."he quickly stood up and walked towards the door."Hey wait!"I half screamed knowing I could get a few questions out of this poor little boy,He looked at me confused.

"Have a seat"I grinned patting the spot next to me at the bed,He shrugged his shoulders and did as I told him too."So.....you're from Australia? huh?"I guessing that by is accent."No,i'm irish!"He laughed getting all red."HAHA not funny people have wrong sometimes too you know!"I said smacking his arm hoping he would shut up.

"It's kinda funny coz' you thought Cassie was from Australia too!"He couldn't stop laughing,oh my god is it something wrong with this guy? 

After about five minutes he recovered from his laughing attack."Why are you looking for Cassie?"I asked before I would start asking a few questions about Zayn...

"She's my girlfriend"He smiled."Oh.."Was everything I could say.It was a little awkward a second there....

"What do you know about Zayn Malik?"It just slipped out,I couldn't sit there and actually get to know his whole life story,I would get bored to death..

"Why are you asking about him?"He looked at me.."Oh someone here as a little crush!"He mocked.

"What?!Of course not! I just wanted to know because he's so...he's so.."trying to find the right word. "Mysterious?"Niall asked,I nodded. "Well...I don't know much about him..I normally don't hang with people like him...He's quiet and mysterious...I'm loud and open"He smirked.

It was now about 5PM which means it's dinner time..The food wasn't the best here but I don't wanna starve to death either!I took some of the food that was served...I don't even know what the food is...It looks like..Dog food,I have seriously no idea where I should sit because Cassie still isn't here and Niall was sitting with some of his pals...and I don't wanna sit with them.

I looked around trying to find a place to sit,I spotted Zayn sitting alone at a table PERFECT,I walked fast to his table and sat down."Hey..."I said looking at me.

"Hi"Was all he said not even looking up from his plate."I..uhm just wanted to say thank you for before in the classroom"I smiled."Oh..It's nothing"He mumbled playing with his food."

"I see you don't like dog food either"I smirkled "Too bad cause it will make your hair shine"I joked.I could see that he couldn't help but smile."I'm Zayn and you must be Aria"

"Yup that's me!"I said popping on the 'P' and smiled.

"You shouldn't be with me you know"He said looking down at his food again..and there my smile was gone."Not when Liam is your mentor."was that a warning?

"I'm not afraid of Liam"I said and he smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! :) just wanted to say Thank you for the reads and votes..it means alot really!I hope you enjoy my story..oh and just as you guys know if I get more votes,comments,fans and reads I will update faster cause then it feels like somebody actually like my work..so don't be shy!(; 

1 question:Are you guys a fan of some other band or artist? :)

Fan/Comment/Vote! :D