Chapter 1-The Mentor.

Chapter 1.

*Flashback*

I was sitting back home on my computer, talking with some friends."Aria can you come here for a moment!"my mother Bella shouted from downstairs. 

"A second mum!"I yelled before I closed my laptop heading downstairs to my mother.

I walked into the kitchen and my mum ,my step-father and,step-brother Taylor was sitting at the kitchen table looking at me..what have I done now?

"Have a seat" Steven said, I did as he said."Me and Steven have been talking..."my mum started, this can't be good." and we're sending you to a military school in England."Steven said. My mouth went wide open.

*Flashback ends*

The police men just showed me to my room, apparently I was going to share room with another girl.I already hated it here. Girls live at the right side of the military school and boys at the left side. They took my cellphone, and I'm only allowed to call someone only once a week if something seriously haven't happened.

I sat down stubbornly on the bed crossing my arms. "We'll leave you here now "The police officers said and walked out, sigh. There is no way I'm staying here I thought for myself.

I looked at myself in the small mirror in the room and I looked exhausted!My brown hair was messy and my blue eyes looked tired.I had to find away to escape and that fast.

"You should start to unpack it will be a long day tomorrow" a dark British voice said,and I jumped."God you scared the shit out of me!"I yelled and looked at him, he had brown eyes and a shaved head.

"Payne, Liam Payne, also known as your mentor from now on and you already broke one rule by cursing." He said and shook my hand, I rolled my eyes."Look I don't wanna be here so why can't you just let me go home to America?" I said and picked up my suitcase. "You're not going anywhere Robertson." he said and took my suitcase from me. "Breakfast at 7AM tomorrow and I wouldn't be late if I were you" He smirked at me and walked out leaving me confused.

I started to look in the drawers for room to my clothes that my roommate didn't use. "Looking for something?" a girly voice said behind me and I looked up at her."uh..no I was just looking for space to my own clothes, didn't mean to look in your stuff sorry"I apologized.

"it's okay" she laughed,"you must be new I'm Cassandra your roommate by the way, But you can call me Cassie or Cass if you want to." she said and shook my hand."Aria Robertson" I smiled.

She had long brown hair and green eyes, she looked so innocent I wonder why she was here at a military school,I could tell she wasn't English by the sound of her....Australian accent?

"So how's it's like in Australia?Do you own a kangaroo" I joked.She gave me a confused look "aha...no I'm Irish."she said,wow..how embarrassing.

She picked up the paper on my bed.

"Liam is your mentor?!"she yelled.

"yes why....?"I answered

"Woah..poor you."