Chapter 4

Mariana and Callie were both on the bed, scared of not knowing what Nick will do next.
"Let me make something clear, I'm not going to hurt you, but if you try to do anything, this is not going end well"
Callie and Mariana looked at each other with tears falling from their eyes
"So, where do we start?" Nick said with a grin on his face
"Oh right, the part you cheated on me with Mat"
"I was not cheating, what you saw was a misunderstanding..we decided" Mariana could have finished but Nick went right through her face and started rubbing the gun to her neck and said " I don't want to hear it"
At this point, Mariana was bawling her eyes out.
"Nick, please don't do anything stupid. Mariana never meant to hurt you"
"Shut up Callie! You don't know anything, so shut up!"
"Nick please! Listen to me.." Before Callie could say anything else, Nick got in front of her and pointed the gun to head " I said shut up Callie, or you're going to be the one who gets a bullet through her head!" Callie is trying to hold her tears back so Mariana didn't get any more scared
"So, back to the story. Well you might be wondering, why am I doing this. Well, it's to get back at you Mariana for what you did"
Mariana was about to say something but she hesitated and stood back.
"When I went to the school, I saw Mat and I pointed the gun at him and shoot. It's so sad it didn't hit him. So if I couldn't hurt your boyfriend...."
"He is not my boyfriend.." Mariana said with an angry look on her face
"Shut up"
"If I couldn't hurt your boyfriend, I'm going to hurt this little gal right here, Callie" Nick said that while pointing the gun at Callie with a big grin in his face.
Mariana quickly shouted and stood in front of Callie and said " No, please Nick don't hurt her."
"Why shouldn't I hurt her? You betrayed me, so I think that's the perfect excuse to hurt Callie"
Callie stood still while Nick was pointing the gun at her still. Callie at this point, was breathing heavily and started panicking.
"Look Nick, she is scared. Don't hurt her please. If you want to hurt someone, hurt me"
Before Nick could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.
"Hey Mariana, I need to talk to Callie, can I get in?"
Nick then took Callie and covered her mouth and said to Mariana " If you say something, you know what happens next" then he took Callie to closet and hid there
Then Brandon entered and said "Mariana, where's Callie? I need to talk to her."
"Brandon call Moms, Nick is in here" she said as quietly as possible
Nick then stormed out of the closet with putting his arm around Callie's neck and pointing the gun through her head
"Well, well, well"
"Nick?"
"Hey Brandon, I've got your girlfriend right here" He said that with a big grin
"Nick don't hurt her please"
"I don't think so because Mariana already told you I was here so...change of plans."
Nick pointed the gun at Callie's head
"Nick wait!"