"When he though that the baby was his? Haha I dont remember first time we talked." Mercedes chuckled.

"I remember. Coach Sylvester cut Quinn off from cheerios then you and Kurt entered cheerio with Madonna idea until Puck start dated you then you and Santana fighted because of him." I laughed.

"But all Puck sees only Emily haha." Mercedes laughed.

"I miss my high school." I sighed.

"Me too." Mercedes sighed.

"But at least we are together now. I'm in LA with someone I know, not with a stanger in dorm room." I smiled at Mercedes.

"Yeah because dorm is sucks." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Rachel called me when she was alone in NYADA before Kurt enter, her roommates is like sleeping with any different guy everynight until Kurt cames and they both staying in an apartment like us. If I were Rachel, I would join her roommates hahaha." I laughed so hard.

"Who taught you that, Emily?" Mercedes laughed.

"Puck. Who else?" I giggled.

"Puck again and again. Go back together with him." Mercedes said to me.

"I will go back to him if I can forgive him. Not now." I said to Mercedes.

Suddenly the door bells rings.

"Ah Nana with her grandson. Come on opened it!" Mercedes chuckled.

"Ugh I swear he is the worst." I giggled.

I unlock the door and opened the door until I saw a white, tall guy holding his bagpack is standing there.

"Finn?" I gasped.

Finn didnt say anything to me but he suddenly cried and hugged me so tight. I know that something is went wrong with him.

"What happen, my big guy?" I rubbed his back.

"I-I ruined everything." Finn cried.

"Finn, whats wrong with you?" Mercedes asked and close the door.

I bring Finn to sitting down on the sofa with me and make him calm down.

"I dropped out from army. I made a mistake there." Finn said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Drink this water to calm you down." Mercedes give Finn a glass of water.

"Thanks Mercedes." Finn said and drink that water.

"Answer me, Finn." I said to Finn.

"There were a training about how to use a weapon and I dont know that the weapon is an automatic weapon, I suddenly shoot someone there." Finn said.

"Is he died?" I frowned.

"Nope, but he got injuries. And then my leader cant stop yelling at me how stupid I am until he decided to dropped me out." Finn explained.

"Did you already tell mom about this?" I asked Finn.

"I told her by phone last night and she said that it was okay. I can go back to Lima." Finn said.

"When you got dropped out?" I asked.

"Actually since two days ago." Finn wipe his tears.

"Then where did you sleep?" Mercedes asked.

"Railway station." Finn simply said.

"Oh God. You have your step-brother in New York and you have me here. Why dont you just come to us, Finn?" I rolled my eyes.