thirty-seven

SHITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

~~HARRY~~

Im so stupid i thought after walking out the bathroom admiring my two month old baby bump i will be three next week,I backed out of telling zayn and just telling him i had the flu so i avoided him what type of shit is that to say why cant i spit it out to him that im pregnant.............

UGH I FUCKING HATE THIS. i was in school walking to my last block class until i bumped into somebody almost causing me to fall over but i didnt, i put my hand on my belly looking up to see the one and only gigi.

"Hi harold" she said smiling sickingly sweet that made me want to punch her.

"Hi bitch" i said smiling back.

"Listen here harold leave zayn alone he doesnt love you.....your a fucking disgrace i honestly dont understand why your in this world. You walk around this fucking school like your confident but everyone knows your just a fucking cry baby. may-"

"gigi maybe you should st-" one of gigis friend said behind her but gigi cut her off still talking.

"fuck no im getting sick and tired of this dumb ass boy trying to still a boy away from me he was once straight and he can turn again if your out the picture so just go harry....besides im gonna make zayn make me pregnant so then you out the picture." she said while tears are running down my face at everything she said.

"B-but your already pregnant" i said wiping my tears looking up at her.

"Hahahahah sweet heart i used my sisters ultrasound pictures and my other sister is a doctor so when i go to the doctor my sister will fake the pictures i just want zayn away from you and he will." she said pushing me slightly.

"S-stop" i said crying softly.

"i also know you pregnant harry i seen you in the bathroom and let me guess zayns baby" she said touching my stomach causing me to flinch backwards this bitch is lucky im pregnant or we would be fighting.

"i know you havent told zayn and if you tell him anything i said ill hurt you and your demon baby but listen and listen good harold leave zayn the fuck alone" she said pushing me causing me to land on my bum and i started sobbing as gigi walked away and her friends looking at me sympathetically. i got up slowly and walked home skipping my last block.

To: zayn

From:harry

We are through.

I pressed send i was doing this for me and my baby i dont want gigi hurting us and i know zayn will stop this and prevent her from doing it but he will never always be with me and thats something im afraid of i looked at zayns contact and pressed delete and block.

Im just gonna have to avoid him at school. i went into my room sobbing into my pillow with my mom rubbing my back telling me ill be okay and niall and liam by my side whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

But i wish zayn was here to tell me it was okay but deep down i know it wouldn't be.

OMG I WANTED TO CRY WRITING THIS SERIOUSLY GIGI IS A BITCH WHO AGREES??

do you think harry is doing the right thing?

do you think zayn will find out?

Is gigi a bitch?

Leave comments below