twenty-two

~~~Harry~~~

"Get out of my face gigi" I said glaring at her this bitch really think im playing I might be 5'3 but ill put these hands to work this bitch literally Damn there 6 feet tall her with her giraffe looking ass all up in my small ass face this bitch got me fucked up.

"No honey because you need step away from zayn you dirty bitch he doesnt like you...I mean who would your a guy dressed as a girl your pathetic just go away already" after she said that I snapped on the bitch.

"First off BITCH you need to take two steps back and eat a tic tac.....zayn like me for me he doesnt want your giraffe looking ass soo walk your beetlejuice looking ass back to the fuck you came from and hop off me and my mans dick" I spat her smirking.4

Before I knew it we were on the floor wrestling with her wanna be beyonce's yelling beat him gigi there was a crowd surrounding us and people watching some recordings chanting get her harry.

I slapped her in the face and yanked her hair, she slapped then punched my eye so I punched her back in the face and stood up pulling her up with me still fighting. After getting a couple good more swings a teacher came.

"STYLES HADID IN MY OFFICE NOW" principal Hoffman scream.

" Thats why you gotta black eye bitch" gigi yelled getting pulled back from security guards.

" BITCH THATS WHY I YANKED ALL YOUR CRUSTY ASS EXTENSIONS OUT AND BITCH I CAN HAVE A BLACK EYE HAVE FUN WITH THAT BUSTED LIP AND SCRATCHES ON YOUR CHEEK HOE" I screamed, but I was gonna say more but a hand had covered my mouth and shushed me.

"Calm down love its okay...its okay stop crying your okay" I didnt even know I was crying till he pointed it out I snuggled up into zayns chest sobbing in his shirt my head hurts and my face.

"What happened harry" I just shook my head and whispered out.

"Just walk me to the office ill explain later" he nodded his head and took me down the hall and to the office.

After explaining everything to principal hoffman I have a 2 day suspension and gigi has 3 days and 2 weeks of detention.

"Now will you explain"zayn said as soon as I got out the office with liam and niall by him.

" when did you guys get here"i asked.

" oh we saw the video and damn harry I didnt know you had hands you gave that bitch a busted lip and a bloody nose" niall says laughing and patting my back.

"Im proud little bro you didnt let no body pick on you especially gigi and here you go you gotta nasty bruise" liam said giving me his sunglasses.

" now tell us how it started" zayn said after I put on the glasses.

" Fine......I was at my locker texting louis when gigi came up to me telling me how I was a guy dressed in girl clothing basically telling me I was disgusting and that you don't like me and then she pounced on me and start hitting me so I fought back...and that bitch owe $30 bitch tore my little mix shirt dumb fucking whore" I said upset still.

" calm down babe its okay and you know I like you because you're you and not a girl who literally spreads her legs for anyone your special the way you are don't let that bitch tell you different."zayn said to me hugging me then niall joined in then liam who kissed my forehead saying he has to go back to class.

" Same here harry ill stop by later if your mom doesnt kill you" he said hugging me and walking out the office doors where liam just went.

" Go to class babe come over later ill sneak you up maybe" I said smirking up at zayn and kissing his lips.

" fine but call me when you get home"he said pecking my lips once then twice then kissed all over my face causing me to squeal and pull away from him.

"STOP zayn oh my gosh okay okay okay"  I squealed loudly he started laugh and kissed my cheek.

" bye babe call me okay dont forget" he kissed my forehead and walked out the office down the hallway.

I sighed going in my jeans pocket and grabbing my galaxy note 6 too look at the time as I was putting it down I got a text.

Message from: My bae💝👅

Btw seen the video too babe and let me say damn. Hope you have that much energy taking this dick.😙👌

I just stared at the message not even replying but I did smile a lil bit biting my lip thinking about how lucky I am to have zayn.

DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN OH SHIT LOL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE I REALLY WANTED HARRY TO THROW DOWN WITH GIGI SO YEAH LOL😂😂 BUT HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE.