two

ian lay there, bruised up from mickeys kicks to the gut, that went straight to his heart. broken. he felt unloved.

ian was 99.9% sure mickey loved him, that .1% was him doubting everything. doubting no matter how much mickey had begged for a quick fuck, he was just using him. doubting when mickey got that look in his eye when they finished fucking, that his eyes aren't sparkling for him. doubting that when mickey accidentally said, "i love you." during sex, it was just out of lust and didn't mean shit.

so there he was, bawling his eyes out. and to make things even worse, his face was so fucking bloody, and bruised.

so ian sat up, stood up, and started walking. the walk home was a pain. his aching stomach, face, everything was in so much pain.

he had finally reached the house, loud music could be heard from a block away. ian's spirit was lifted a bit, until his leg started throbbing.

he had a plan, a plan to get drunk off his mind. drunk 'till he cant feel anything. feeling nothing but happiness.

heyyy!! sorry this is really short! ive just been so busy lately aaaah i feel so bad ahbsbsbbsbs but the next chapter might bw updated soon! but idk what exactly im gonna do with this book so idk