Epilouge...of the sequel.

Just so you guys know what's happening.

*******
Mackenzie's POV.

*4 years later*

"ADRIANNA! IZZABEL! KEVIN! DINNER!" I call.

Three healthy children make their way downstairs. Adrianna was now four, Izzabel 7, and Kevin was 12.

The thing was that Iz and Kev seemed way too big for they're ages. It was so weird that it was stated that Kev was 4 months older than Iz. After doing some research, we came to know that wasn't their real age. Kev was 5 years older than her.

Adrianna was my actual daughter, but I considered all the kids the same. They were given Sandwhiches and Apple juice while I had some chicken Alfredo with some red wine.

Then one by one they ran upstairs. I popped into Ri's (Adrianna's) room first. I made her shower and put on her pj's and tucked her in. "Love you." I kissed her cheek. She smiled and nodded, then fell asleep.

Next I went to Iz's room. She was brushing her teeth. I waited, then made her shower and tucked her in too. I kissed her nose. "Love you." I whispered. She smiled and said "me too."

Lastly Kevin. He was in bed, all ready to be tucked in. I kissed his forehead. "Love you." I said. "As do I!" He proclaimed. Then fell asleep.

Mark came home and we decided to also go to sleep early.

My life couldn't be better.
*******

Cheesy ending, I knowww. So where an old journey ends, a new one begins.

So if you guys are amazing, you can recall that I had said Mackenzie dies.

She does. >:)))

At the age of 86.

HAHAHA! GOT YOU!

So all three of her children get married. She gets divorced with Mark because Mark wants more children. She refused. That was okay but then Mark turns abusive. Just like his brother did. Let's have a moment of silence for them.

HAHAHAHAH KIDDING!!!

No way will Mark do that! They all lived happily ever after! ❤️❤️