I

B E Y O N C É 🍋

I COULDN'T believe he was here. It has been months since I saw him. Beyond excitement took over me. The last time we wrote to each other was a couple of months ago.

Telling me how much he loves and misses me, how he couldn't wait to hold me, kiss me and cuddle with me. One important thing he told me was to meet him at the park today in the afternoon.

I put on some baggy high waisted jeans and a crop top, curled my long brown hair and put on a little makeup.

As soon as I arrived to the park, I saw Joe sitting on the bench looking on his phone. I waited for a couple of minutes because even though I was excited to finally see my baby, I was really nervous.

I began thinking about whether he changed or if he forgot about me.

Don't think like that! He loves you and you're gonna spend the rest of your life with him.

I closed my eyes for a second, took a deep breath and braced myself. Here goes nothing, I thought.

As soon as I brushed up enough courage to walk up to Joe, I see a girl who was about my height, tan skin, skinny, honey blonde hair and looked like the younger version of Lynn Whitfield from that movie 'A Thin Line between Love and Hate.'

Joe got up and pecked the girl on the lips and gave her a hug

Joe got up and pecked the girl on the lips and gave her a hug. Looking at the scene in betrayal, I felt tears threatening to come down my face. My vision became a little blurry. As the two "love birds" continued to hug each other, I caught Joe glance at me, causing me to quickly hide behind a tree with my hand over my mouth to control my sobs.

Until they left, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I couldn't believe, Joe out of all people, would do this to me.