chapter 7 : surprising reactions

Elsa

After a long day of training. I met Jack behind the school. " hey you ready?" He asked. "I'm ready but are you?" I said trying to confuse him. "Yes, yes I am." He said quickly then lead me to his motorbike. "Woah!" I yelled. He smirked and motioned for me to get on. I did and he got infront. We drove of and I clung on to his torso whopping and yelling for him to go faster. He chuckled and we stopped at a restaurant called Tiana's Place. "So this is your favorite hideout." I asked smirking. "Well would you rather go to back to the gym." He shot back. I rolled my eyes and walked right infront of him. As we opened the door three or four bugulars were waiting right there for us. "Great, I just wanted to have a nice evening with a friend and this is what I get. " I muttered getting ready to fight. A man attempted to kick me but I caugh his leg and flipped him over and he fell unconsious on the floor. How? I'm not sure. Jack punched a man in the nose. I doged a punch but he was quick and instead slapped me. So I used the innocent teanager look. " how could you do that, I'm just a kid." I sobbed. The robber looked at me then smiled. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear " we can compromise so no one gets hurt." I cocked my head at him. " you could become my girlfriend." He smirked looking at my figure. Ew, I thought and smirked, I tooked his hand that he was holding out for me and flipped him over then punched him in the face. " so that's a no?" He asked dumbfound. I raised my fist in response. " OK ok, I get it" he sayed raising his hands in defeat.

He guys so I was reading a book on wattpad that says that this horrible group called 4chan hack into wattpad and make people kill themselves or what ever but I'm not really beilving it but just in case it does happen please be careful.
Thanks
Oh and sorry I haven't updated I guess I kinda lost track of time.
Oopps but no more I promise next chapter will be out in two days or less.
😀