chapter 6: training with pretty boy

Jack

I whirled around to see a beautiful platinum blond girl clapping slowly. Well, I want to create an image so why not be a play boy. "Sorry I got to go change but maybe we can catch up later giving her my best smirk. "Please, in your dreams pretty boy," she sneered. Then flipped backwards off to somewhere down the hall. I sighed, then I rushed to find my room to change.

Elsa
After my visit with the new kid, I rushed down the hall for early training. " girls let's go, I've been waiting to kick someone's butt way to long. " I yelled in the door. "Don't you dare kick butt without me," Anna screeched running out the door to join me. I giggled.
   After the rest of the girls came out fully suited, we headed to the training room. When I open the door I see non other than the family Jack Frost. Yeah I know his name, girls are talking about him all over school.
    "Hi snowflake. You ready to get beaten." He said. I pretended to look around while the girls behind him ooohhhed. "Are you talking to me because if so I'm about to beat the crap out of you." I smirked and cracked my knuckles. The rest of the four seasons snickered behind me.
    "Fine, let's do this," he said as we stepped into the arena. I started easy on him, but then I got bored so I stuck my leg out while bending down and swiped him off his feet, literally. So let's just say I won.
    I helped him up and he said " wow your good." "I'm aware of that." I smirked. He raised an eyebrow and I laughed. "So you want to hang out later? I pretended to think about it. Well why not. "Sure," I said. He grinned and walked away pumping his fist in the air.

Hey guys. I'm soooooooooo sorry for not updating sooner but life is just well cruel. Anyhoo, I'm gonna start updating sooner I promise.
Mushu: Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm I totally doubt that guys but believe what you want.
Me: shut up.
Mushu: I will shut up..... Wait
Me:*sighs and facepalm* bye guys ignore the idiotic dragon.
Mushu: hey... Well that's actually fair enough I guess.