chapter 5: new faces

When we got back to the room, Mer was already there unpacking her stuff. "MER!" Anna squealed and pulled us in a big group hug.
" Anna, can't, breath." Mer whispered. "Opps, sorry" Anna said sheepishly. "Hello students, I hope your move has been welcoming, please remember to welcome the new students, and please be on time for training tomorrow morning at nine o'clock." My dad's voice rang out over the intercom. " well girls, how about we pay the new kids a visit." I said smirking.

Jack

Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff and I walked through the doors of Disneyworks High a.K.a the spy academy. We were draging our luggage while trying to find our room. "Hey," someone said behind me. I whirled around ready to fight but I only saw a girl with pink purple and blue hair. I relaxed and looked around for the guys but they seemed to have disappeared, great. " your cute want to go out with me?" She said blindly flirting. "Ummm no thank you. I'm good." I replied, then I heard a snicker behind me. "WHAT!". She screamed. "You will pay for this!" She exclaimed then rushed off down the hall. Oh great, it's my first day and someone already hates me! Then I heard clapping behind me.....

.

Hey guys, so I'm alive!
Mushu: *sarcastically* yay
Me:shut up, anyway, the reason I've been gone so long is because my grandma died and the hotel I'm at is like so crappy it has horrible food and terrible service. Anyhoo... The service was emotional and I'm sad but writing makes me feel better.
Mushu: and I made her tea.
Me: you did not and because I had no tea, last night I had this crazy dream that my crush was my boyfriend, it was crazy but it was AWESOME.
Mushu:*cough* boy crazy.
Me: OK that's it *hits Mushu with fly swatter repeatedly*