Chapter 1 | The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeah." Tee said while smiling.

I rolled my eyes. She's so obsessed with Dalvin. 🙄😂

While the girls were eye raping them, I kept looking around for an outfit. As I was looking, I noticed one of the boys from Jodeci staring at me. It was DeVanté. I looked away, then glanced back. His eyes were still on me.

"Weirdo." I said to myself.

"Uh oh, Mr. Swing over there checkin ya out." Chilli nudged me.

I met his eyes. He gave me a smile and winked.

"Get it!" Lisa yelled, causing Chilli and Tionne to laugh.

I shook my head. "He seems way too arrogant." I said.

"And?" Tee asked.

"And let's not forget I'm only fifteen."

"Awe shid...forgot cho ass still a baby."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at my cousin.

The Party

The four of us pulled up to a huge house. We got out of the car and made our way to the entrance. I lost sight of Lisa as soon as we stepped in. This is How We Do It by Montell Jordan was blasting through the speakers. I nodded my head to the music.

"Aye, I'm finna go to this dance floor. See ya." Chilli left.

"Girl, I see Dalvin." Tionne said while starting to walk off, but I stopped her.

"You can't just leave me."

"Child please. I'm pretty sure DeVanté around here somewhere." And with that, she walked off to be with her boo thang.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes, then went to the bar.

I ordered a drink, and sat down looking lost as hell. I looked around and saw DeVanté dancing with some girl. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him.

Damn, I need to stop doing that so much, before my eyes get stuck. I thought to myself.

I took a sip of my drink and vibed to the music.

"What's a girl as fine as you doin over here all by herself?" A low, deep voice whispered in my ear.

I turned around and met eyes with none other than DeVanté Swing. The sexy light skin of Jodeci, who I take no interest in.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow.

He smirked. "My bad, mama." He apologized. "Aye, didn't I see you at the mall earlier?" He asked.

"No." I said, my voice showing the same amount of interest I had for what he had just said to me, none at all.

"Yeah I did. I wouldn't forget a pretty face...and I know you saw me, too." He smirked.

"Oh, that was you?" I asked with a stale face.

"Duh, what female wouldn't know that was me."

"Oh." I said.

"...That didn't even make sense to what I said."

I nodded and gave him another simple "Oh."

He sucked his teeth and said "Man, fuck you too then."

"What?" I looked at him for the first time since he started speaking to me.

"Bitch, you heard what I said."

"Bitch!? Who the fuck you callin a bitch!?" I crossed my arms.

"You, bitch." He smirked, knowing he was getting to me.

I just stared at him. I was contemplating on whether I should slap the shit out of him, or keep my composure, walk away, and give him the finger.

I went with my second option.

"When?" He asked after I flipped him off.

I rolled my eyes and went to find Tionne. I found her sitting on Dalvin's lap kissing him. "Tee, I'm ready to go."

"Ugh! Here, damn." She gave me her car keys.

"How you gettin home?" I asked her.

"I got it." Dalvin said.

I nodded and turned around to walk away, meeting eyes with this jerk. "Excuse you." I said with attitude.

He licked his lips and got out of my way. I walked off and he slapped my ass.

"Asshole."

All he did was laugh.

.
.
.
.

That was very rude of DeVanté to call Morgan out of her name like that. 😲

Vote
Comment
Thanks for reading!