Chapter 1: The New Recruits

"Listen up, everybody," Xiumin, one of the leaders of the FBI said.

"Today he have 4 new recruits joining us today," Said Kris, another FBI leader.

"D.O! No dozing off! They'll be here any minute!" Xiumin yelled, pointing at the half asleep boy.

        In the FBI, there was only 8 people. But this year they were getting more new people. 4 more. There were three rankings in the FBI; Rank 1 (Newbie) Rank 2 (Experienced) and Rank 3 (Leader).
        Xiumin, Kris, and two guys named Sehun and Tao were Leaders, ranked 3. They got to control what happened and choose whether the bad guys would be killed, go to jail, etc. They also got to choose what the Experienced ones did, which were D.O, Kai, Baekhyun and Chen. They were ranked 2 in the FBI. And the rank 3's also got to choose what the rank 1's did, obviously. They are the leaders of the FBI group.
        And then there were rank 1's, also known as the newbies. That's at least what the experienced ones called them. D.O, Kai, Chen and Baekhyun were all newbies around 4 and a half years ago. But they got bumped up to Experienced ones, rank 2's, 1 and a half years ago.
        To be a rank 2, you have to be an FBI member for more than 3 years. To be a rank 3, a leader, you have to be doing it for more than 6 years. Soon all the newbies and experienced ones will be leaders, and the FBI will just be a group of fully trained members that have been doing it over 6 years.

        But anyway, the ranked 1 people, (Newbies) are literally just people straight out of college. That means they just finished learning everything from their college teachers about policemen, the FBI and everything about crime investigation and situations. So don't expect them to be very great at being a professional FBI member.

"It's really important that you guys are role models for the Newbies. They are just guys straight outta college!" Sehun pitched in. He was a leader as well as Xiumin, Kris and Tao.

"You see, these newbies are always mostly around you. In their training, you will help them train and give them the main idea of how we work here. So they will basically do what you do, so be good role models. Whatever you do, they will follow. We will teach them that," Kris said.

"I remember when you guys were Newbies, we were the Experienced and there was a whole set of NINE leaders! It was tough for us because those men were so strict and took over all the work. So we had to be role models for you so one day when you become leaders, you wouldn't be like those rude, greedy, irresponsible men!" Tao said, practically coming out of the shadows.

"Oh, here they are!" said Kai, looking outside the window behind him.

"Remember, be role models!" Xiumin said. The four leaders walked over to the door as the Experienced ones followed behind them. Tao opened the front door of the agency and Kris greeted them first by saying "hello".

"Hi, are you guys FBI men? Because um, if you're not we'll just leave," some kid with faded pink hair mumbled. Sehun rolled his eyes unnoticeably, because he could already tell this kid was gonna be very annoying and hard to work with.

"Yes, yes we are. You must be the four newbies" Kris said.

"Uh, yeah if that's what you call us in the FBI," the pink haired boy said.

"C'mon in!" Xiumin said. The four guys walked in.

        The four rank 1's introduced themselves. There was Luhan, which has the shy boy with pink hair and a girly sounding voice. Then Chanyeol, who was a boy with brown hair and a muscle T - Shirt. There was Lay, who had dark hair and regular clothes, then Suho who had sports clothes everything on.

"Okay, you guys are the new recruits, right?" Kris asked. The newbies nodded but didn't even make a sound.

"Correct. So you need to listen to everything we say," Kris said.

"Quick! Go grab that bottled water over there in the cooler! One of you!" Sehun blurted out. Nobody got up. The newbies just stood there and stared confused at the leaders. But Baekhyun quickly shot up out of his seat and ran over to get the water. He quickly handed it to Sehun.

"See? Your instincts should be just like our best Experienced one, Baekhyun! Take him as an example. Look up to him. These Rank 2's here, they are your role models. You should want to be just like them," Sehun said, taking a sip of the water Baekhyun had just gave him.

"But that doesn't mean to copy them. Be yourself. Make your mark. Give yourself a goal and strive to meet that goal. Don't stop until you do. Whether that means training 3 times a day, every day of the week or trying to catch as many bad people out there as you can in a row, meet your goal. Don't copy others, be yourself and be confident in yourself," Tao announced.

"Okay, you're dismissed. Everybody please calmly go to the training room. We will be there in a couple minutes," Xiumin said. The newbies got up and gathered together, and started chatting. "I said quietly!" Xiumin yelled so the recruits down the hall could hear him.

"Great work so far, guys," Kris said to the Rank 2's.

"And excellent work, Baekhyun. You are being a great role model, keep it up. You too, guys. Make them wanna be great FBI members just like you. You're dismissed. Oh, wait. Do us a favor and tell the newbies about the training room. Make sure they loosen up and know about it before we go there," Sehun said. The experienced ones walked down the hall to the door at the end of the hallway.